💙 Fight for Me 💙

Comincia dall'inizio

I wore this because Kacey's outfit had yellow on it too so why not

I wore this because Kacey's outfit had yellow on it too so why not. I then went over to Kay and shook her. She smiled at me then got up. I showered her and did her hair. Dang sometimes I need to stop and look at what masterpiece I have created because she is lookin fire rn. This is what she wore this. (It won't let me upload the picture the thing acting dumb

Go to her instagram it's (sxylvvlori) And on her instagram it's gonna say skyla official I think). (It's the thrasher white shirt on with like with overall's skirt thing and some red and white checkered vans on, it's cute though.) I walked downstairs and Jonathan looked up from his phone. "Look at my girls." He said smiling. "Took ya'll long enough." Neek said getting up from the couch. "Ugly lil boi." I said under my breath. "Whatchu say?" He said coming towards me. "YOU HEARD ME  I SAID "UGLY LIL BOI." I yelled at him. "Get yo girl Chi before I get her for you." He said looking real mad. "Dang can you calm down it ain't even that serious." I said laughing and walking away. "Why you yell at my sis, huh?" Kay asked tryna act tough. "Awww...... I got me a lil shoota." I said grabbing Kay's hand. "That was cute." Chi said laughing. "Aight let's go, I see u lil Kay." Mosey said pinching kay's cheecks. We followed him out of the house and got in the car and left to the mall. When we got there I wondered off to Forever 21, with Kacey in my arms. I was looking at some clothes when some random guy came up to me. "Wassup shawty." He said. I looked up and it was some guy he was real tall with curly hair. "Hi." I said then looked back at the shirt I was thinking of getting. "Soo... you gotta boyfriend or what, this your daughter?" He asked tryna get closer to me. "Yes I do, and no this is my sister." I said still looking at the clothes. He moved closer to me and grabbed my chin. "Why you bein so disrespectful?" He asked looking mad.  I tried to get out of his grip but he was strong shoot. I got away but he pulled me back then made his grip even harder. I had Kacey in my arms still and he was trying to touch he .Then I saw the gang walking towards us. "Get off of me I'm warning you my brothers don't play bout me or my sister." I said. He just laughed but then got cut off by Jonathan pulling me away from him. "Whatchu doin bruh which yo hands on my girl like dat." He said obviously mad. "I don't like how you was touchin my sisters like dat." Mosey pitched in getting closer to the guy. Then before you know it the gang was surrounding me lookin real mad. "I would advise you to run before I do something I might regret." Mosey said with a dark glare in his eyes. The guy looked real scared and ran. They then turned their attention to me. "You can't walk off like dat, you stay close to us for now on." Jonathan said. "I'm sorry." I said looking down at the ground. "It's not your fault guys be actin dumb." Sauve said. I nodded then looked back at the shirt and pants that I wanted. I looked at the price tag then quickly put it back. "What's wrong." Mosey asked. "It's nothing I just can't afford that right now." I said playing with my fingers. " You don't have to worry about how much it is I gotchu." He said smiling. "You don't have to." I said. "But I want to." He said then grabbed the stuff and dragged me to the counter and payed for it. I got this 👇👇 (Sorry if you can't really see the shirt)

 I got this 👇👇 (Sorry if you can't really see the shirt)

These jeans and the shirt but not the shoes or the girl. "Thank you." I said looking at Jonathan smiling. "Let's get out of here before I gotta beat some guy up for doing something stupid." Mosey said getting off of his phone. I nodded then we walked out of the mall and went to get something to eat then went home. We went got home I went upstairs and laid down on my bed thought about what Jonathan said at the store and what he said earlier. I heard the door open and close and thought it was just Kacey. But it was Jonathan. "You good, that guy touch you or Kayce?" He asked. "Ya, but we're ok." I said turning to face him. "I'm tired, Ima take a nap real quick." I said yawning. "Ok, I might dose off too idk." He said laying down next to me. I cuddled up to his chest and went to sleep.

Authors Note: Sorry if there mistakes didn't get a chance to edit that much. Hope ya'll enjoyed. The next chapter will be called "Feeling Special " Thx for reading. I don't know if I'm going to be able to update as fast as I've been because I got Finals all this week for school. So ya...... 😎🤞😁🔥🙌✨

Words: 2819

🙌🙌🙌🙌🔥🔥🔥🔥😁😁😎👀👀👀💕💕🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️✔✔✔

TBC..........................

TBCCCCCCC.......................