Eijirou Kirishima

Start from the beginning

"are you okay?" i asked and he just looked.

"you know you have a key right, no need to keep knocking." he said moving aside and i walked in.

"ya i just don't like using the key. not unless it's really important." i said sitting on his bed before he continued to punch his punching bag.

"so what do you want?" he asked. i got up and walked over to him.

"are you okay? you seem mad." i said i cupped his face with my hands and he just looked at me. i got on my tip toes and began to kiss him but he didn't kiss back. "you mad at me?" i asked pulling away.

he looked at me before plopping down on his bed.

"ya." was all he said as he put his hands behind his head.

"why?" i asked sitting next to him. he didn't say anything just looked at his ceiling.  so i got up and sat down on him putting my legs on either side of him. "kiri. baby. babe. honey." he didn't respond to any one the names i called him.

"daddy i'm sorry please forgive me don't be mad." i said his face got a bit red as he gave me a shy glance and looked away. i smirked and an idea popped into my head. "daddy. daddy, is there anything i can do for you to forgive me. i didn't want to make my daddy shark mad."

he didn't say anything. just blushed before grabbed my neck.

"i'm not going to give you what you want, i know what you want. you're a cock loving slut. and you know it. so for that you aren't gonna get shit. i'm not in the mood okay. you think by asking like a little slut and touching denki like that will get me to fuck you. go tell denki how much you want him."

he had his hand firmly around my neck. i felt a like bit butt hurt but didn't say anything. normally he would have take his words back by now, but he really wasn't having it.

"fine than maybe i will. maybe he'll fuck me like the 'cock loving slut' i am." i was about to move when something happened and i was beneath him.

"you want to act like a horny little bitch, i'll treat you
like a horny little bitch. but if you are too loud i won't let you cum." before i could speak he slammed his lips against mine and began to roughly kiss me,

⚠️smut⚠️

his hand made its way to my shorts before pulling them off. soon after he pulled away he made his away between my legs. running a finger on my folds.

"so wet already. damn you really are a horny little bitch." he began to kiss my inner thigh. i bit my lip arching my back as his lips lightly went over my clit.

"kiri..." i said before he brought his head out of my thighs.

"you really think you can beg and get what you want. on no you're in for a world of pain. my horny little slut." he said before he started to unzip his pants. soon rubbing himself on my clit.

he started to suck on my neck and biting it. i tangled my fingers into his head as i arched my neck and bit my lip. he kept sucking my neck when he pushed himself all the way into me. making me scream out his name and rolled my eyes.

he pulled his face from my neck and started to slam himself all the way into me. i couldn't keep myself quiet seeing as he went really fast.

"fuck you are so damn tight. you fucking love it when i treat you like a slut don't you. huh? you like me deep inside of you." he pushed himself  deep in me making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

i scratched his back and bit his shoulder as he went fast grunting into my ear. soon he started to hit a spot that made me see stars.

"yes yes right there oh god kiri...i'm gonna cum." with that kiri pulled out and stood in front of me.

"i told you. if you were loud i wouldn't let you cum. now suck." he said making me look at him.

"no. go suck yourself." i was about to turn around when he grabbed my hair opened my mouth with another hand and shoved himself into my mouth.

he kept bobbing my head on his cock before he let out a loud groan and came in my mouth. my mouth was filled with his cum when he kissed me and shoved himself back into his pants.

"i told you. wanna get food?" he asked as if it was nothing. i grabbed him by the shirt and smashed my lips on his.

"i wanna cum." i said and he just smiled.

"next time. you made me mad. want soba?" he asked. i just rolled my eyes and put on my shorts.

"sure i can eat." he smiled and began to walk off when i got of the bed and fell.

"you okay?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"ya i'm fine just give me a sec."

bonus-

the next day on our way to school kirishima messaged me telling me if i covered up any marks he gave me i wouldn't cum again.

and that was warning enough. so the rest of the day i just grabbed onto his arm. even when he was talking with the bakusquad.

that was over when i couldn't find him. he did this on purpose. i ended up hiding behind mina and she found it weird. when we got to the dressing room she got a look at my neck marks.

"someone got some dick." she said making tsu look at me.

"mina. don't point shit out." i said covering my neck.

"y/n we noticed right away. you were stuck to kirishima like tape." jirou said. making my face turn pink.

extra bonus-

as the guys were in the locker room. kirishima was talking to denki as he took of his shirt revealing the scratches from last night.

"that's my boy. getting some action." sero said patting kirishima's back.

"those look bad." midoriya said. making kirishima shrug.

"you should see what i gave her." once everyone was out the guys looked at y/n clinging onto kirishima's arm.