"Plus the mechanics that they paid to do the actual work," Thea continued, adding further notes alongside Paris'.

"Hey, anyone stupid enough to hang out with Butch Cassidy and the Sun-Dunce kid deserves whatever they get,"

"How did he fall in with those guys?"

"The new year started and there they were, all three of them, side by side," Madeline, explained, the groups' eyes still focused on the trio of boys.

"And practically dressing the same,"

"It's very On The Town,"

• • • • • • •

"Excuse me,"
Paris snapped, harshly shoving her watch in front of Miss Patty's eyes,
"We reserved this place for eight sharp and right now my watch says 8:04."

"Really? Mine says 8:02," Thea asked, checking her watch and showing it to Paris.

"Well, then tell it to go outside and have a smoke. You can't rush a cooldown, sweetheart," Miss Patty smiled, gently waving her cigarette.

"Look, I understand the whole Mystic Pizza, small town, 'we don't let a clock run our lives' thing, but I come from the big city where money talks and I'm paying good money for this place and I have a schedule to keep," Paris ranted, Miss Patty not flinching at Paris' quick pace.

"Be careful darling, or your face is gonna freeze like that," Miss Patty mused, watching as Madeline, Louise, Rory and Brad joined the best friends.

"Hey,"

"Where's Tristin? He said he was coming with you," Thea asked, trying to see if he was still on the other side of the street or just further down.

"Oh, he's here. He just went over to the market," Madeline answered, gesturing to the market behind them.

"What?"

"He needed cigarettes, just in case we didn't already know that he was bad," Louise answered, popping her gum as Rory rolled her eyes at her.

"Umm, I'll be right back," Rory mumbled moving to the edge of the pavement, her features scrunching as she looked back at the rest of the group.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll just be a sec," Rory dismissed, racing across the street to Doose's market.

"Do you think he got me those cookies?" Thea wondered, glancing over at Paris.

"Okay, now they're just sleeping,"

 • • • • • • •

"Here's to my love. Oh, true apothecary, thy drugs are quick," Tristin recited, as he and Rory performed in front of Thea, Paris, Madeline, Louise, Brad, and Dean, "Line?"

"Thus with a kiss, I die. How hard is that to remember?" Paris prompted, getting annoyed by Tristin's ignorance.

"Thus with a kiss, I die. Right. And then I kiss her, right?" Tristin confirmed, smiling softly.

"Yes. You say 'Thus with a kiss, I die'. Then you kiss her and die," 

"Why are you smiling? You think this is a joke? The performance is tomorrow," Paris ranted, not understanding how the group didn't understand the importance of their performance.

"Wai, tomorrow? Oh my God. I totally missed it the first forty-seven times you said it," Tristin sarcastically spat at the dirty blonde, who glared at him before turning her gaze to Thea silently begging her for help.

"I warned you. I am not going to fail this because of you. I will replace you with Brad in a second," 

"Oh, dear, God, no," Brad mumbled, shaking as Paris' focused on him.

"Can we just get through the scene?"

"Please,"

"Fine. But yell 'line' once more and you're out," Paris snapped, turning to face Brad, Start memorizing."

"Oh true apothecary, thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss, I die," Tristin continued, pausing before kissing Rory.

"What?"

"Well, it's just, with this being our last kiss and all, it makes me think about our first kiss. You know at the party,"

"What?" Rory snapped up, confusion spreading across her features.

"Lie down, you're dead," Thea reminded, examining her perfectly manicured nails, which had been recently freshened up at her and Emily's fortnightly nail appointment. 

"We all are,"

"You remember the kiss. In Act one at the Capulet's masked party?" Tristin reminded, a playful smirk crossing his lips.

"What about it?"

"Well, I was just trying to think of something that would make this kiss as special as that one,"

"Tristin," Rory warned, sick of Tristin's hinting.

"I thought she could cry,"

"What?"

"She's dead. You're dead, lie down," Thea reminded once more, wishing that Tristin and Rory would just get on with their scene.

"Yeah, but that's the beauty of it. No one would expect her to cry,"

"I would," Dean spoke up, Thea snapped her gaze to the Forrester boy who hadn't said one word the whole rehearsal. Dean had stood silently the whole time, his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned glaring at Tristin.

"You know, funny you should say that..."

"I need to take five," Rory declared, squirming as she rose to her feet before the group.

"You know what? Let's all take five," Paris dismissed, throwing her script down,
"That way you can cancel whatever plans you had tonight because we are staying here until we get this right."