Jieun:
i

Jieun:
hate

Jieun:
it here

Jieun:
istg does my
souulmate hear
my thoughts?

Jieun:
cuz i think hes clueless
smfh>:(

Jieun:
if he continues
like this imma fr
choke to death

Taeri:
woah hold up

Taeri:
What happened?

Jieun:
earlier while i was
brushing my hair
he said smt abt
a mission

Taeri:
👀

Jieun:
and then later they
brought me a cake
and at one moment
he said "cute"
SO I STARTED CHOKING

Jieun:
let me eat in peace mf

Taeri:
😭😭✋

Jieun:
wait a bit xiaojun texted me

Taeri:
ill tty in schl<3

Xiaojun

Xiaojun:
be at the gates in 5

Jieun:
naw man i didnt
sign up for this shet

Xiaojun:
please 🥺

Jieun:
DONT U 🥺 ME!!

Xiaojun:
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Jieun:
no-

Xiaojun:
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Jieun:
okay ill be there-

Xiaojun:
🥺💚

Jieun:

Xiaojun:ill buy u chocolate milkfor lunch

Xiaojun:
ill buy u chocolate milk
for lunch

Jieun:

Xiaojun:now hurry tf up

Xiaojun:
now hurry tf up

Jieun:
🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Jieun quickly got up from her bed and before leaving her room, she checked herself in the mirror. "Damn, I look hot." She did finger guns and walked out and towards the gates. Upon coming closer she saw Xiaojun standing alone so she waved at him, he following the action.

"The others just left." He said and the girl nodded. "Come on." He said and crouched a bit so she could climb onto his back. "Hold tight."

"Yessir."

And then he started running. "I'm not running too fast. I like to enjoy the nature while moving so you can do so too." He said and Jieun mumbled an okay, leaning her head on his shoulder.

The animals were playing around them and the birds were chirping. After a few moments Xiaojun started humming a melody. She slowly closed her eyes, enjoying the sounds surrouding her.

"You really like music?" She asked after Xiaojun stopped humming and he slightly nodded. "Yeah, my mother taught me how to play the guitar when I was four. It brings back many memories." He smiled slightly.

Her eyes suddenly shot open and she yelled. "Stop!!" He was quick to react and stopped on the spot. "What?" He asked but shut his mouth when he saw a small hedgehog walking across the path.

"Can I continue now?" He moved his head towards her and she slightly nodded. "Yeah."

"I'm going to hurry a bit now, we have five more minutes until first class." Xiaojun said and Jieun mumbled an okay, not really in the mood to go to her gym class.

✍︎

1021 words