"hmm if you want..." Taehyung looked straight in Jungkook's eyes "you can sleep with me"

Now Jungkook looked at Tae, "um i-sure? if- if you don't mind"

Tae threw a smile  "if I would have mind I wouldn't have asked you kook." He gets up from the couch. "continue the remaining tomorrow, now come and sleep." 

Jungkook hums. "But for what you came now?"

Taehyung realises that he almost forget if it wasn't for Jungkook reminding him.  "Yeah I- oh I couldn't sleep and I felt thirsty, go in my room I'll be there after drinking water."

Jungkook nodded and went to Taehyung's room.

'There's no way I would miss the chance to sleep beside Taehyunggie.' Jungkook thought.

'It's my lucky day, oh... why am I suddenly so lucky?' He ponders as he crosses his arms and faced the opened window. 

'I've heard before the thunderstorm the weather gets beautiful. So is it going to happen the same to me?' And he frowns. 

"-Jungkook... what happened?" Taehyung vouced snapped him from his thoughts. 

Getting a little startled, "nothing" Jungkook said and turned around. 

"What you are thinking so deep? I called you thrice but you didn't respond. Are you feeling alright?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook with a worried look.

Jungkook would have said, I'm kidnapped so what do you expect?

But instead he was focused on something else.

'He called me thrice?'

Taehyung nodded.  "Is something wrong? Are you not comfortable sleeping with me?"

Jungkook blushed just at the thought of that. 

"no, it's fine," the ravenette said and went to bed and sat on it. 

''You're still the same...  still avoid expressing your worries by saying everything is fine.." Taehyung uttered under his breath and turned to face Jungkook.

 "Kook?"

 "Yeah, Taehyung?" The said male looks at Tae while adjusting his pillow.

Taehyung nods towards the window. "Do you need a blanket? It's still raining so the temperature might fall later."

'When did he turn so caring? My classmates always used to say that he is cold, full of himself. Was that all a lie or has he really changed now?'

Jungkook stills but hums. "yea, I need one thanks."

Taehyung gave another smile "no problem."

He took out a blanket and another pillow from the cabinet.

 "here" Taehyung handed Jungkook the blanket.

Jungkook seeing he only brought. "We can share right?" He suggested hesitantly.

 "uh... yeah there's only one o-ofcourse" 

'Why I'm nervous..?' Tae shrugged this though and laid in bed beside Jungkook.

'oh!!! Tae is sleeping just beside me' Jungkook squeled internally and turned opposite to Tae to hide the fact that he was blushing.

●●●●●●●●●

Still feeling the sleep in his eyes, Jungkook turned towards around but doing so his eyes opened automatically, and he yawned.