*Part 1*Ethan*First day of high school* page 2*

We finally start school tomorrow and I'm not too excited but i am excited because Amelia is coming too. Amelia is my best friend but i admit I've liked her for a long time now. I just don't have the guts to say to her. I have to pick her up in the morning so I have to look my absolute best. I always impress her...I really want to tell her I like her but I'm just to scared. Well I'm going to go to sleep now, Goodnight!.

{6:00 am} I really don't want to be up but I'm trying to do different this year. I had to change my pants because my zipper wouldn't zip all the way up 0_0. Anyways, I'm gonna go eat breakfast now and get ready to pick up Amelia. I'm having bacon, eggs and grits. Usually my dad would make us breakfast but he passed away when i was 8, and my mom is in prison, but that's a different story. 

I honked my horn and Amelia came out. When she was walking out the door I had no idea what to say. I haven't seen her in a week. She was coming to the car, the first thing that came out of my mouth is "What's up Lia". She smiled and said "hey".  As we started driving Amelia gave me a annoyed look after a while and I was worried so I asked her "what's wrong". She told me that Lainey was going to the same school as us. I was really frustrated we both were but I told her not to worry about her. I stay strong for Lia no matter what happens idc if she was losing her mom i stay strong for her.

Lainey is a complete imbecile. She never makes good grades and she bullies anybody she can. She is completely a simple-headed dummy. Nobody likes her not even her so called friends. They all suck at everything. The only reason they hang out with Lainey is because they are scared of her. 

Anyways, me and lia got to school. When we first get there we go to our lockers, me and lia have the same classes 1-4th period, and laney is in all the classes with lia so I kind of feel bad for her. There are a lot of mean things i would do and say to laney but I try to keep my calm.

When I got into homeroom my teacher started taking roll. I have Mrs. Ballinveild. She is the absolute worst. She is so strict and its really annoying. He always picks on me, and favors only one kid in the class. Chassidy picks, the smartest kid in my class. she is really cool though, i stand up for her most of the time because she always finds herself caught up with bullies.

{3:00 after school} Usually Amelia is waiting for me by my locker. I don't know what she does before that. My last class is al the way down the hall but somehow i got a view of laney and Amelia by my locker. Before i could get there i saw Chassidy getting pushed into a locker. I went over to her grabbed her by her wrist and told her to "come with me". I walked her to her locker and told her to try to exclude yourself from those guys. I walked over to my locker and overheard laney and Amelia's conversation.

I walked over to them and told laney to "back off". I wanted to hit her but i know hitting females is wrong and it is against school policies. That's when laney decided to say "you are both losers".

Laney is just intimidated and think she is intimidating. She is actually pretty dumb, why would you even bully the ones you like instead of trying to come close and be friends with them like it doesn't make you any cooler to be an enemy. 

As me and Amelia were walking to the car I looked at her and then she looked at me. Her eyes are so pretty they filled me with happiness. Then I asked her "would you like to go to the skating rink with me on Saturday". She said "yes" which made me so excited but i was good at hiding it. I dropped her off at home and walked her to the front door. Right before she opened the door we both looked at each other and almost kissed, but we were interrupted by her beautiful mom. Her mom chuckled and we smirked. we both said "see you tomorrow" and he left and I went in the house.

.......I just can't keep her off my mind- AMELIA WHY ARE U DOING THIS TO MEEEEEE*