😏Nsfw Head cannons😏

Kinks
Phinks isn't that kinky, sadly. He's too impatient for most kinks. Why should he tie you up when that takes time and he could just hold you down with his big strong arms? He doesn't even like using toys either because he thinks his cock is enough to satisfy you everytime.

But his lack of knowledge of kinks is a good opportunity to introduce him into kinks you enjoy. But he's very impatient so it can't take too much of his time and you have to explain it in a presentable way. For example, if you ask him to wear a cock ring it will be a hard pass but if you say it's for patience training (sometimes he finishes early) he will try it.

He does have some kinks though. He's definitely an exhibitionist. He's proud of his body and he wants to show it to the world. A good way to make him pound you ten times harder is to call him daddy. Bonus points if you add "It's so good!" or something like that. He's not into actual age play though. He also has a breeding kink. He will never pull out even if he says he will (and he hates condoms so be prepared before hand). It's just so good he forgets about everything other than getting off. He also likes anal more than oral or vaginal, but it's not an actual kink.

Sex with him
His thrusts are very fast and rough, almost animalistic. He will mainly do you in doggy style. He loves watching your ass jiggle and pulling your hair. He says stuff like "Who's your daddy? Slut." or "You're a dirty whore for my cock, huh?" He growls and grunts a lot and he expects you to be just as loud.

He finishes early sometimes but it only happens when he's very sex deprived.

When he returns from missions, the first thing he wants is to fuck.

His size
It's 7 inches (17.8 cm) long and 2.5 inches in diameter. And that's just when it's flaccid. It's 10 inches (25.4 cm) when he's at full length. His member is slightly darker than his skin tone. It has veins running along it's sides and it's very slightly curved.

Aftercare
He usually just lays there exhausted and cuddles you if you lay around afterwards too. Sometimes he goes to shower if he's extra sweaty but if you take a shower with him he will try for round two. After about ten to fifteen minutes of laying around he gets up and gets some water and goes about his day.

{kinda short post but ehh}