Chapter 1

The first article of the "Man's Manual": No matter whether he is tall or short, rich or not, the size of his chest muscles, and his softness, as long as he can accompany you to the end, he is the best one.

***

The story happened on a dark night with high winds.

Outside the hotel is the night-shrouded city B, with the bright night scene smearing half of the deep sky; inside the hotel, Gu Shengnan is working overtime in the back kitchen to prepare a batch of new dishes.

My colleagues had already left work, and the empty back kitchen suddenly rang loudly.

Gu Shengnan glanced at the words "strong woman + goddess" on the caller ID that someone forced her to save, put down the foie gras bottle, wiped his hands, took out the phone, shrugged his shoulders, and clamped the phone between his shoulders and ears. In between, while answering, continue: "Hello?"

The other party slowly and mysteriously, like that scam stick: "Guess what I saw just now?"

Gu Shengnan helplessly touched his forehead: "Comrade Xu Zhaodi, I am trying new dishes for your 29th birthday party, and I have no time to talk to you."

"Comrade Gu Sheng, correct you two points. First, I had already said that I was not allowed to call me by my real name. I should be called Celine Xu! Second, it was not my 29th birthday, but my 11th 18th birthday. ."

For a woman like Gu Shengnan who has been rummaging for nearly 29 years, 18 is the same as 29. It is just a simple number. Obviously, her dishes are the most important: "Call me in the middle of the night, what is it?"

Xu Zhaodi seemed to hesitate, and he paused for a long time before continuing with a voice like a magic stick: "I just... saw your Zhong Rui walking out with a woman in his arms in the nightclub."

Gu Shengnan was taken aback.

Instinctively deny: "You must be mistaken. He was watching the football match at his buddy's house. I called him just now and I could hear the voice of the commentator."

"With my naked eye 2.0 vision, how could I read it wrong?"

"You forgot that you said last time that you saw Zhong Rui take our hotel's customer service manager home. What happened? He simply slept at home alone."

"Last time we went to his house to catch the rape, you still didn't feel ashamed?"

Xu Zhaodi's tone weakened all of a sudden, thinking about whether he had read it wrong this time, and then regained his toughness: "You call him again and listen carefully to see if he is really watching the game."

Gu Shengnan was interrupted by the recruiter before he finished speaking: "Okay, I won't tell you. I just caught a piece of fresh meat. I won't go back. That piece of fresh meat will fly to another sister's mouth. ."

Hang the line with a beep.

Gu Shengnan didn't take it seriously, and continued to work until he put the semi-finished product in the oven, and suddenly a clever voice echoed in his mind: Your Zhong Rui is holding a woman...

woman......

woman......

Gu Shengnan woke up in a spirited spirit, and after a while he drove to Zhong Rui's friend's house.

Her driving skills are the same as those of a human being. She has already reached the underground parking lot of the other's apartment building within a quarter of an hour. With the lessons learned from the last time, she dare to go straight to other people's homes, but only in the parking lot. After going around, she finally found Zhong Rui's car in the corner.