CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

L placed down a fabric mat on the grass so you all could sit down. "I wonder how dad is doing up there." You asked, feeling the breeze of the wind made you smile, it felt like your father saw you down the heavens and hugged you like how the wind slaps you with its breeze.

"He's safe up there, you don't have to worry about a thing," Sakura reassured.

Right. No worries, he's safe up there. Everyone is safe and happy in heaven.

Four years ago, in mid-winter, your father died of Pneumonia.

It was honestly painful.

All of you loved him, and he loved all of you four back.

He was a great chef, a kind and caring person. Someone you look up to but he's now gone.

After he died, your mother had become frigid from you and your sisters.

Breaking the bond of you five. Ayek as the eldest sister had to take care of you three.

She's currently in college right now, meaning she had a vast of responsibilities to take care of.

Her education, you and your sisters, and her part-time job

It honestly made you all three feel guilty but unfortunately, your school doesn't allow their students to take part-time jobs.

So, it was just Ayek at the moment.

Where's your mother, you may ask?

She's working as a magazine editor and she's living in Tokyo, she only sends a small amount of cash because of her underpaid salary.

She may be not the best mother but she's trying.

Life's been tough ever since your father died.

But you four still needed to go forward.

_____

-8:30 pm

You lay flat on your bed with your phone in your hands.

"Today was tiring."

_____

INARIZAKI

Atsumu:
YOO WHOS READY FOR
TOMORROW??? 🤩🤩🤩

Suna:
Not me. I just
want to sleep 😴

Atsumu:
Lazy ass 😑

Osamu:
Go to sleep Tsumu,
we need to wake up
Early.

Atsumu:
You can't tell me
What to do 😌😌😪😪

Osamu:
Bitch 💀

Eyo,
Sleep or otherwise
You'll grow eye bags and look
Like Sangwoo 😸😸😸

Atsumu:
JSAHSHA
STpoi BUhinhg
MEEEE
SJJSSKKS-
😠😠😠

Stop*

Hullying*

BULLYING**

FICK U KEHBORD

FUCK*

KEYBOARD**