After the meal, Namjoon went upstairs to check his daughter. Since her class in kindergarten starts later in the morning, Namjoon lets her sleep longer. That's why when Namjoon enters her room, she's still fast asleep. He quietly walked towards her bed and sat at the very end. He then stared lovingly at her until what Taehyung said flashed his mind. Ever since Hwayoung was a baby, Namjoon spoiled her with everything she wanted, in replacement of a mother, yet she still felt envious of those kids with their mother.

"Hwayoungie," He softly called while fondling her hair, as a sigh left his lips. "I'm sorry if daddy couldn't give you a mother right now, but I will promise you that daddy will find someone." He pledged, not only to her but also to himself.

He stayed there for a while before leaving her to prepare himself for work. All these years, he is still wishing that Seyoung stayed longer with them. He can still remember the pain, happiness, and happenings of Seyoung's death.

- FLASHBACK -

5 Years Ago

The day they've been waiting for finally came. It's Seyoung's labor and she's already brought to the Delivery Room of the nearest hospital they saw. Namjoon, as the Vice President of the company, was in the middle of a business meeting when that happened so the moment he received the text, he immediately excused himself and went to the hospital as fast as possible. He couldn't hide his excitement when he arrived and saw his family, together with Seyoung's, waiting outside the delivery room.

"Eomma! Appa!" Namjoon called. "I'm here now, where is she?" He asked as he peeked through the small glass of the Delivery Room's door.

"Namjoon-ah, she's still in delivery. I bet you can't wait to see your daughter?" Yoongi, Seyoung's older brother, teased and Namjoon smiled widely at him as he nodded happily. "She's been there for an hour now." He informed him before telling Namjoon to sit down and wait.

However, after another hour, the door opened causing them to stand up, but the news made their knees weak. Seyoung is losing a lot of blood and her heart is getting weak so it couldn't pump adequate blood for her body. With that, Namjoon quickly rushed inside of the room only to see his pale and almost lifeless wife.

"Baby, I'm here now." Namjoon cooed to Seyoung, who was smiling weakly at him.

"J-Joon, s-she's so b-beautiful." Seyoung mumbled while breathing unevenly, sweating badly, and looking so pale.

"Of course, she's our daughter. Her mother is very beautiful." Namjoon smiled but his tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"T-Take care o-of her, o-okay?" She breathed as she tried to reach for Namjoon's face to wipe his tears, and when she did, Namjoon melted under her touch.

"Why can't it be the two of us? We must take care of our daughter together. Please, baby, fight for me and our daughter." Namjoon whined with a frown.

"I-I am, Joon..." She coughed a little before continuing. "B-But my body c-can't. A-Always remember t-that I love you very much. Y-You and H-Hwayoung..." She smiled and slightly pulled Namjoon's face towards hers. "P-Please be h-happy, and o-open your heart a-again." She whispered before finally giving Namjoon their last kiss.

Their tears were mixed as they seized this kiss until Seyoung finally pulled away, at the same time her heart stopped beating. The deafening sound of the machine surrounds the whole room as it was combined with the sorrowful sobs of Namjoon. The whimpers of their families were heard, as a cry of a baby suddenly joined. That's when the doctor who is carrying a beautiful and healthy baby girl came. She slowly handed her to Namjoon, who then stared at his daughter lovingly but with sadness.

"H-Hwayoung..." He mumbled and securely carried her in his arms. "D-Daddy will p-protect you." He added as his trembling lips placed a kiss on the baby's forehead and surprisingly, it calmed her down from crying.

Hwayoung, which means "Eternal; beauty and prosperity", is what he and his wife planned to name their daughter. She is a beautiful flower that they will forever take care of, but now, only Namjoon is left to do that. However, as the birth of Namjoon's daughter came, the death of his wife also came.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

As Namjoon remembers his past, his tears streamed down with the water from his shower. He is asking himself, will he ever be able to love again? He wants to, he really does, but his heart is always in doubt. But that will soon change, he knows.

*****

"Good morning, Ms. Park!" A male employee greeted cheerfully as he encountered Seoyeon, who greeted back with a sweet smile.

It's a daily routine for them and it would be an achievement to be noticed by Seoyeon, that's what they think. But in the middle of her walk towards the elevator, another call made her stop from her tracks.

"Seoyeon-noona!" A familiar voice called again that made her turn around to see a male brisk walking towards her.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon! Good morning!" She greeted politely with a bow.

"Aish, noona, Mr. Jeon is only for the people who aren't close to me, remember?" Jungkook pouted. "You're family to me, noona, so you don't have to be so formal. Just call me Jungkook, Kookie, Gguk, or whatever you want but not Mr. Jeon." He reminded and Seoyeon just chucklingly nodded to his remarks.

"Well, if that's the case, shall we get going, Ggukie?" She asked softly while motioning to the elevator, and the male gladly joined her.

While they're inside the elevator, Jungkook told her about the progress of his clothing business. He told her how their sales are starting to increase day by day and how he found a lot of inspiration in every small thing he sees. Actually, he is pursuing her to be one of his freelance models because her beauty has no parallel to the beauty of others, and she has a very strong yet delicate aura with her feline eyes. However, Seoyeon politely declined him for the nth time because she feels like modelling isn't for her.

"I'm really sorry, Ggukie. As much as the offer is very nice, I really don't think that modelling suits me very much. Maybe the other girls would be delighted to be your model." She cheered slightly.

"Think about it, noona, please? Look at you!" He then pointed at her, flaunting her body. "You are beautifully carved from head to toe, it's sad if you won't flaunt that. If you ever change your mind, my number is always free to receive your call." He reminded at the same time the elevator opened.

Seoyeon just nodded and bid him goodbye when they parted ways since Jungkook is going to Taehyung's office. Jungkook's offer never left her mind as she thought of it as a sign for her to resign here. I mean, she can learn it, right?