"I hope they drop out of this dorm soon, their very presence is already staining Pomefiore's image," The other students snickered.

Epel glared at the students, causing them to shut up and whisper more quietly to each other. Y/n finally looked up from their drawing to see Epel glaring at the others and was shaking in his boots.

"Do you want to go outside Epel?" Y/n suggested.

"Yeah, let's go," Epel said as he grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged them out of the dorm with him.

------

" Ahhhh...... Actually... I really, really wanted to enter the wild and brave Savanaclaw dorm!! There's no way I could be chosen for Pomefiore, and stay in a dorm full of people who speak like that!! This is the complete opposite of my ideal school life! .... I have to study more, improve my magic power, and become stronger... Then eventually I'll,"

"Calm down Epel. There are many ways to become strong in this school. I'm sure you find it," Y/n smiled as they held onto his hands.

Epel sighed as he tried to calm himself.

"Oya? To think a cute Papillon is hanging around out there... That hair color... and those eyes...You must be the rumored freshman, Epel," said a voice. 

"EEEP!" Y/n gasped as their unique magic activated, making them invisible.

"Papillon..? Rumoured freshman...?" Epel asked in shock as he turned to the stranger.

"Bonjour, Epel. My name is Rook Hunt, 3 years your senior. Feel free to call me la chasseur d'amour," Rook smiled.

"What?" Epel and Y/n said.

" Well, well... even if you aren't an apple, you certainly do have the potential to become red and beautiful. A discolored princess apple, so to speak," Rook said.

"Princess apple!? Disgusting! At least describe me as a bigger, princely apple! Such a commitment can't be handed to a small object like an apple!" Epel shouted as Y/n giggle quietly.

" That's why I called you discolored princess apple! The entrance ceremony is now over, so how about coming back to Pomefiore? It is a beautiful place,"  Rook smiled.

" Eh?... I agree... it is rather pretty...It's full of beautiful people, high-end goods, perfect furniture. Isn't it gorgeous? But... I don't think I belong here. It must have been a mistake for me to be assigned to Pomefiore," Epel sighed.

" Non, non. Don't say such sad things. Deep down, you have the perfect soul for Pomefiore. I should know," Rook said.

" I don't believe in those sorts of things," Epel said.

" Come, let us return to everyone. Your small shoulders shouldn't be embraced by the cold of the night for much longer," Rook said as he dragged Epel back to the dorm.

Y/n still invisible quietly followed the two back to the party. As the party went on Epel noticed that no one cared that there was an empty seat at the dining table. No one cared that "the Strange " was missing. Yet Epel knew that they were present, simply hiding under their invisible vail. Suddenly there was a blinding light as Vil made his grand appearance. Soon he immediately started to pick on Epel, from his speech to posture. Epel began to tear up from the painful hold Vil had on his head. Y/n hesitantly grabbed their glass of sparkling water and silently rose from their chair, and splashed Vil's face.

Everyone gasped as they looked to see who did it, but could see anyone who could have done such a horrible act. Y/n quickly ran down the hall as their magic continued to hide them while silencing any sounds they made as they ran to their room.

"Who did it! Show your self!" Vil shouted in anger.

Rook soon excused everyone as they all went to their rooms, all slightly shaken from Vil's outburst. Epel quickly scampered off and ran to Y/n's and his dorm room they will share. As he sat on the floor, stewing in anger and sorrow as he leaned against Y/n for support. Y/n slowly placed their hand on Epel's as he tightened his hold.

"Are you alright?" Y/n asked.

"I'm fine," Epel said sharply," Vil, didn't have to do all that stuff to me,"

"As long as your not hurt, then that's good," Y/n said.

"I wanted to come to NRC to become stronger, not to be some beauty guru!" Epel growled.

"Well, if that's what you want. Then I'll do whatever I can to support you. Even if that makes me more of an outcast in Pomefiore," Y/n smiled.

"Thanks, Y/n," Epel sighed in relief, "You're the best (boy/girl)friend ever,"