Noah, confused, grabbed his phone and talked himself to Jacquie, as Richelle fell on the couch, grabbing her stomach that was getting sore from all the laughing.

"Oh"

Meanwhile, at a not too far away house, Lola was saying goodbye to her family, more specifically her sister.

"I'm gonna be late sweetie I need to go, but I promise I'll be back before you know it" She told her little sister Hazel on her knees, just so she would be by her height.

Lola and Hazel had a very special bond. Whenever Lola felt sad, Hazel was always there to cheer her up, just as if she were her saviour, her forever comfort person.

"Can we play with my dolls when you come back?" Hazel asked.

"Of course we can" Lola smiled down at her "As soon as I'm done with the rehearsals we can play all you want"

Hazel jumps up and down as she clapped her little hands, out of joy.

"Okay bye Lola" She said hugging her big sister one last time, before she left the house.

Lola called Kingston to tell him she was gonna be late.

"King I'm sorry I'm really late, can you tell that to Mrs.Green? Because she wanted to talk to me before class started"

"Heyy sure don't worry"

"Are you alone? I hear a lot of people talking at the same time in the background " Lola giggleed as she walked at a fast pace.

"No I'm with Kenzie, Julian and his boyfriend. We're at the cafeteria actually, Kenzie had no food at home because her parents forgot to do the groceries so she had to eat breakfast here and you know how grumpy Kenzie is when she doesn't have breakfast" Kingston explained, followed by a "Ow".

"Did Kenz just hit you?" Lola asked through laughter.

"Well yeah he deserved it" Kenzie answered instead of letting Kingston do so.

"Hi Kenz!!" Lola greeted cheerfully.

"Hey girl!!"

"Hey Lollipop" Zayan greeted too.

"No stop that's my nickname for her" Kingston complained.

"Don't be selfish King, you need to learn how to share" Zayan defended himself.

"How about calling me just Lola?" The blonde suggested. Not that she minded them calling her 'Lollipop" or any other nickname - in fact, she loved nicknames - yet if that meant her friends had to fight because of it, she'd rather be just called Lola.

"Nope"

"Just as I predicted"

Lola was getting closer to the school, excited to see her friends and to talk to them without a screen in between.

She loved school. School had always been easy - she was naturally smart, and didn't have to study much to get good grades. Learning was something she enjoyed, and apart from that, she always had a great time with her friends there.

Lola ran towards the school's entry, trying to get there on time, and just as she stepped her feet on the building the bell ring went off.

"Just in time girl" Kenzie said as she saw her.

"Let's go" Lola breathed heavily due to the running.

Noah, Jacquie and Richelle eventually got there on time too, after a lot of running, ready for another exhausting day of classes.

***

"Let's go dancers let's warm up we've a lot of work to do today" Emily, The Next Step's co-studio head, commanded as the A-Troupe dancers started stretching.