Haunted Kitty Ch- 5

Start from the beginning

Nick started crying and the police started to come same as the fire truck and the ambulance. Nick sat there in crying Adam on the floor same as Ethan. After the Ambulance came and took them in Adam had a coma Ethan had a broken arm and leg and Nick's finger was cut in half it was a big mess. 1 year later. Adam waked up from his coma after a year Nick's finger was back to normal and Ethan was okay. Adam still had one more surgery then they can go home the next day. Adam was finished with his last surgery and was ready go home he went home but still very sad Adam said Max is a real hero he sacrificed his life to save the world. They all put pictures up of him. They all sat down thinking what Haunted Kitty could do next. Troop 200 get over here right now yes sir how in the world did they win its because he pulled the wire was the one who put the bomb there you sir oh yeah. But on the bright side Max died. At least that happened but still have there strongest member Adam and Nick is good  to. but I have in idea I'm going to kill one of his family members so he will get weak wow that has to work. 

hey Nick yeah Ethan there's something different about Adam these couple weeks, yeah but I just don't know about what it is, maybe it is about Max because he died no its not because he wont even let us in his room lets ask him. Hey Adam what's wrong uh its about my Dad he died and he got killed very weird its by some powers and its so weird. I might no who did it said Nick. Who Haunted Kitty who else is this powerful. You might be right because who has more power than Haunted Kitty. Then we have to do anything but I don't know what to do,I know you can think of something just think harder. I got it  I remember my dad had a shop that had weapons that will do insane stuff. Then where this shop because we should have been there along time ago. Adam, Nick and Ethan make there way to the shop after a 19 hours of driving from New York to Florida Adam why is this place so far away 19 hours bro that's insanely to long its OK. There it is look at it I see some weapons already. They went they saw so many weapons that could be good for the journey what journey Adam I didn't tell you this but Haunted Kitty moved to a different  headquarters in Florida and we have along way because we can't go in car. So Adam Nick and Ethan got gear like water bombs/grenades guns. Then they started the journey and there was 3 parts of this journey the Haunted town then the broken bridge and lastly the dead mans land legend says  no one ever survived who went through it. Then they walked for a hour and they made it to the first part the Haunted town. 

Nick looked and said Adam are you sure this is not death town because there is a lot of skulls everywhere blood. That's what Haunted is idiot said Ethan OK I'm sorry its not big deal. But look what's that its some kind flower let's just get out of here. Then Adam and them started getting out of there but then the flower started rising  but they did not realize it. In the flower was some kind of dead person that was talking and saying stuff like do you want to play with me. Then Nick heard something hey Adam I hear something its just a fly OK and then Nick looks behind him what the hell is that what look behind us holy yeah what is that shoot its running toward us RUN!! Ah screamed everyone its was so big and said I know you want to play with me its fun. Nick said look there something connected to it I think if we pull it he will die you might right because its connected to its heart so you might be right. Ethan said I will distract it while you go cut it OK let's do this said Ethan. Ethan started saying come here you stupid thing who are you calling stupid I'm mad now then started following Ethan. Adam gave a thumbs up to Ethan Adam and Nick manged to get on his back and got there knife and started cutting it when they did it screamed and Adam said look a it it started losing weight and its heart came out and they oh that's disgusting. We did it yeah we did now let's go. 

After a couple hours they made it to the next part one of the most dangerous part yet the broken bridge. Ethan could see a part of the bridge that looked like it was glass but the glass was broken and it was most of the bridge how are we going to get past this. Just follow me said Adam, they started walking across but then they got to the glass part it was OK at first then when it came to about a quarter of the bridge done it started to shake Nick said I'm scared Ethan said keep your head up but just then it cracked and Adam fell he was hanging on the side he said help me but then Ethan fell and was hanging but it was all up to Nick but Nick started to shake Adam said I can't hold on longer but then it came to it Adam had to fall but Nick grabbed his hand and pulled him up but Ethan was about to fall bu they helped him up. Adam said we have to be very careful and after Adam saying that Ethan holy its a monster calm down its just Haunted kitty ting he made it from this type of chemical I saw it before there is only one way to defeat it its with water. From water there cant be water here its back there said Nick. So we Adam you go back and get the water and we will try to kill it without the water/distract it. Adam started running for his life back to get the water. Ethan first started to do his fighting skills but it could not work its started to jump and made the bridge even more shaky Nick screamed Adam come. Adam took the water and started running but Adam on the way fell and injured his knee. Nick started to run away but the monster picked him up and smashed him back to the start of the bridge he was very injured. Ethan then started running for the bucket of water. He found it and started to run to the monster. Then the monster threw a blast at Ethan  Ethan got blasted with the hit and started hanging form the edge the monster ran at Ethan Ethan started fall but the monster slipped but the monster would not die if he hit the ground he would just go back and kill Nick and Adam so Ethan said very loud I hope this will save the world and he screamed something and said good bye he threw the water bucket at the monster falling and he started to evaporate and died but at same time Ethan hit the ground and died to. Nick and Adam said he will always be remembered. Adam and Nick rested there for a couple hours then made there way across the bridge and they made it across.   

Then they made it to the dead mans land. Adam at first as terrified there was blood everywhere there was skulls and bones everywhere. Nick said bro this is crazy so where is the end of this field. Its over there. That's so dirty over there. But there is no way were going to get over there because there is a military base. Like what kind you know like any kind of military base. And there is animals that live here and those stuff are the ones no one can get out of here. There is 5 animals tiger, rattle snake,and a hippopotamus they are on of the ms t dangerous animals in the entire world. 

Lets see how hard can it be across this Nick said. Nick started running threw the field but arrows came out of no where and hit nick in the leg, he screamed. Adam ran grabbed Nick and came back. Nick are you okay my leg it hurts what hell was that its not easy. Dose it look like its easy no but we have to get something so the blood stops coming, Adam use the leaves it might work good thinking Nick. Adam grabbed a pile of leaves off the flour and put it all on Nicks cut. Adam had to take the arrow out but it will make the blood come out more and it will hurt him more. 

Adam said to Nick this is going to pinch I'm going to take the arrow out will your trust me, yes but do it very slowly, Adam began taking the arrow out it took him a little he started to feel it come out. He then pulled as hard as he can and the arrow came out Nick screamed. Its going to be okay Adam said. Adam got the leaves and put it by the cut blood started coming out more. Nick said I feel unconscious Nick fell to the ground. Adam new he needed his rest he did feel unconscious. Adam started to get scared it was almost 5 hours since Nick past out. It got dark and Nick and Adam had not shelter just a tree. Adam went to get water but Adam was scared that if he left Nick would wake up and would think something happened to me. He saw Nick stat to wake up.

Nick woke up and in very bad shape, Adam  said to nick how are you feeling bud. I'm not doing the best right now. I am going to get some water you stay here and take some more rest. Adam went to get some water. Adam found a broken down house that had some food he grabbed it and ran to the water. Adam got the water and ran back to Nick. When Adam got there Nick was back to sleeping or you can say past out. He screamed to Nick hey Nick. Nick woke up, look Nick i found food and water eat u . 

I think its best for you to stay here. No, I cant Adam I need you. But its not good for you to walk on your broken leg. Its not broken moron. See if I stay here were just getting into a argument. So it me coming are you stay. Fine than [ Adam sighs]. Then they began to make it out. OW! said Nick with a very loud voice. are you ok, no I'm not i'm in horrible pain whats wrong my leg its hurting so much hold on can I see that arrow you got hit with I guess so, here damn its a poison arrow if we don't get you to a doctor you will die. There is no way in hell i'm gonna go back I will die instead. No I got a idea but its a very stupid idea. I don't really like the sound of stupid idea Adam. So I say I try to stop the poison by maybe cut your leg open. That is so dum. Then what do you have as a plan i don't know. Trust me I know what i'm doing Nick, ok fine do it. So I will use the pocket Knife I carry around for emergency. On the count of 3 i'm going to cut your leg. OK one two three. OW Nick screamed. I see the poison Nick stay with me. Give me that cup Nick I can't move. I will get it. Than Adam took the cup and started to take the blood from his body aka the poison. After a little Nick passed out. Now all I have to do its stitch this back on and boom! There all finished. Damn it Nick passed out. 4 hours later. Where am I. Nick you ok. Yeah did you take the poison out yup. We can continue  if you want. Lets continue.

Wait that the ending over there and there is Haunted kitty base. Waits what that! To be continued.