"We're walking to the same place anyway, but don't think this makes us friends or anything," he growled as the three of you stepped onto the platform. "After we get to the campus, this will probably be the last we see of each other anyway."

"I think you're underestimating me, Bakugo," you said. You smirked to yourself, standing a little taller. "I scored pretty well in the entrance exams! I wouldn't be surprised if we were in the same class—that is, if you even scored that well."

"Of course I scored well!" He told you, Kirishima going ahead to open the door for you guys. You nodded him a thanks as the angry blond continued. "I probably scored better than anyone! Except for that damn Deku—"

"Oh, man, there he goes again," Kirishima chuckled as Bakugo muttered to himself. "I think I recognize you a little bit, L/N. You were doing some cool stuff to the bots at the entrance exam!"

"Thank you!" You beamed. "My quirk is—"

"Don't tell us what your quirk is, dumbass!" Bakugo shouted. "Aizawa-Sensei likes it when we keep each other in the dark about new students' quirks." You looked ahead of him and saw the glorious UA campus come into view. You got butterflies thinking about actually attending this school.

"Wait a minute, you don't even know if I'm in your class," you told him. Then you smiled to yourself, "unless you think I am good enough to get into it!"

Kirishima snickered while Bakugo aggressively snatched his schedule papers from the assistance table at the front of the school. You took his silence as a yes.

Kirishima looked at his schedule and then Bakugo's. "Class 2-A, here we come!" He held out his hand in a fist towards Bakugo. Bakugo gave a small smile and the two proceeded to do a handshake. You were slightly shocked that the blond would even participate in something like that—but right now you had to focus on your schedule. You looked down at the class name, and . . .

"Class 2-A!" You screeched in excitement.

"Hell yeah!" Kirishima cheered, holding up his hand for a high five. You clapped your own against his happily and instinctively held it out for Bakugo. He stared at it for a moment without moving.

You pouted. "Oh, come on! You did a whole-ass handshake with Kirishima over there, but you can't give me a simple high five?"

He let out another tch and weakly slapped your hand with minimal effort. He chuckled at your disappointment.

"No fun at all," you said, sticking out your tongue at him. You turned to Kirishima, who was smiling at your interaction. "Let's go find the class, huh?"

Kirishima began nodding before noticing something behind you. "Mina!" He called out. He raced towards the pink girl and hugged her tightly.

"Eijiro! I got Class 2-A" She said, waving the paper around after he set her down. "What about you?"

"Me and Bakubro got it too!" He told her.

"Wait, Bakugo's here?" She said, looking around. Her black eyes landed on the blond boy behind you. "Katsuki!" She called happily. She skipped over and you quietly moved aside, feeling very out of place beside the pretty girl. She hugged his neck and he let out a laugh at her excitement, patting her back.

"Yeah yeah, I know, happy to see you too, blah blah," he said, rolling his eyes.

"You guys look great!" She said, pulling away from him. Her eyes went to Kirishima's hair. "A haircut?!"

"Yup!" he said, grazing his hand over the shaved undercut. "Pretty cool, huh?"

"I love it!" Mina told him.