I went to the same drawer where he had taken the herb from, and I put the pipe on the top of the dresser, and was about to tuck away the jar, in the drawer it was pulled out of.

"Don't open that."

"Don't tell me what to do."

I opened the drawer, and inside was a rope, a small bottle labeled, 'sensetivity', and lastly, a purple, and clear dildo, attached to four black leather straps.

I looked back at Ron, who was still obeying me, sitting still on the bed, his hands remaining over his head.

"I told you not not open it." He said with a raise of an eyebrow as I turned back and smiled at him.

"Hm. And when were you planning to use these?"

"T-...tonight."

"Thats all I needed to hear."

I took out the ropes, and bottle and tied his hands up above his head.

"Y/N..." he said rasping, as his grey sweatpants showed off a growing bulge.

"Open your mouth." I said as I uncorked the bottle, and straddled myself on top of him.

"Wha-."

"Open your mouth."

He obeyed and opened his mouth as I let a drip of the potion touch his tongue, and he immediately grew hard. I could feel his dick beneath my ass as it grew more and more blood rushed.

"Oh...shit." He moaned as his head went back into the pillows.

"Stay." I stood up and went back to the drawer where I put back the potion, and pulled out the strap.

"Y/n...please." He begged.

"Use your words." I pulled off my shorts, and put the strap on my waist, wrapping in under my ass and thighs.

"You know what I want." He said as he started trying to pull off his sweatpants with his feet.

I came onto the bed, and took off his pants as he threw his hips upwards, to guide them off.

"Good boy." I said as my hand went to his face, stroking his cheek as he breathed hard, heaving, and groaning at his newfound sensitivity.

I spit in my hand, and began lubricating the strap, as I slowly stroked my hand up and down his cock, pre-cum oozing out of him.

"Are you ready?" I said, as i began rubbing the tip of the strap against his asshole.

"Please..." he begged as he threw his head back, at the feeling of me rubbing against him.

"Whatever you say." I grabbed his face and made him look at me, as I entered him, his dick twitching in my hand.

"Oh..oh fuck..."

"Shit." I said softly as I pulled out and put my hand over his mouth.

I took off my shirt, revealing my breasts, and grabbed Ron's wand, pointing it at the door.