Finn-(Not) Just a Fan

Start from the beginning

"Thank you so much!"Sadie thanked the man before they walk back to the backroom.

"We go it!"Millie shows them the paper where Y/n's email is written.

"So what is it?"Finn asked

They all pull out their phones and was about to search her name when a staff entered the room.

"The interviews is about to start,"

They all smiled at her before the staff walk out again.

"Lets go,lets just search her name later"Millie said putting the small piece of paper on her pocket

~~~

"And lets all welcome,the stranger things cast!.Finn Wolfhard,Millie Bobby Brown,Noah Schnapp,Sadie Sink,Gaten Matarazzo and Lucas Mclaughin.!"

The fans clapped as almost all the light turned off,except the ones which are pointing at the stage.

"How is everybody?"Millie asked and the fans cheered

Y/n sat up front and Sadie immediately noticed her.

Sadie motioned subtly at her and they all noticed her.

Feeling eyes looking at her,Y/n looked up from her phone noticing the cast looking her way,she felt nervous but shrugged it off that maybe they're not looking at her.

The interviewer asked a few questions then after her is the fan's turn.

"Do you like Millie?,"a fan asked Finn and Millie laughs motioning for Finn not to answer

"Uhhh,he doesn't.We were just talking about this girl that caught his eyes"Finn then playfully glared at Millie and she just laughs

"Yeah,she's actually here"Noah added

"What?,who is she Finn?,is this true?"The interviewer asked joining in as the fans cheered him to answer

"She was actually a fan,and I swear she's like everywhere.Like she's in every convention and concerts"Finn answered

"Yeah,but she didn't do anything stalker creep.She didn't even mention that she's seen us before"Gaten explained

"She just took a picture or autograph and go.She never made us feel uncomfortable"Sadie added

Meanwhile Y/n shifted on her sit as (B/f/n) leaned in her ear to whisper,"I think they're talking about you!"she squeled but Y/n just shrugged her off.

"No,maybe they're talking about another fan"Y/n shrugged smiling.

"And she's really pretty too"Millie commented

"Right Finn?,"she added

They all watch as Finn's face turned red,"Yeah she is"

The fans whispered to eachother as they thought of who she is.

The next fan came to ask the question,"Hi,so my question changed because of the topic Millie just opened.Can we know who is she or what's her name?"

The fans cheered at what the girl asked and they chanted 'what's her name!'.

"We actually have no idea what her name is,"Finn answered technically not lying since they haven't read her email yet.

"Yeah,we're still trying to find out what's her name"Lucas explained

"And when we do?,expect Finn to be taken"Noah added as half of the girls in the room groaned in disappointment.

Millie laughed,"we don't make the rules ladies"