Beg (Dom Spencer)

Start from the beginning

He chuckled and shook his head, "Glad to hear it."

You could feel the heat rising in your cheeks, the rise and fall of your chest quickening as you realized the gravity of the situation- you really couldn't get out of these restraints. And you really weren't sure if you wanted to.

"Do you know why I like when you're tied up?"

Attempting to keep your face as stoic as possible, you offered no reaction and turned your head away from him, opting to look at the artwork on the wall instead.

"Because when you're tied up, you can't get in my way of taking what I want." His voice was level and low, speaking matter of factly.

At this statement, you couldn't help but throw him an incredulous look and an over-the-top eye roll.

"And you can't stop me from fucking you and making you cum as many times as it takes to break you," he continued.

The idea of that kind of delirious pleasure instantly caused a pool of heat to flood your lower belly, spreading through your veins.

He made his way around to the side of the bed, watching your face with a thoughtful expression.

His hand caressed the side of your face, cupping your cheek before forming a strong grip on your jaw. You tried keeping your face turned away, but were quickly humbled by the sharp turn of his wrist.

Your eyes searched his, trying to determine how much truth there was in his statements.

"Do you remember your safe words?" he asked softly.

You nod, flexing your wrists against their restraints, and mumble around the fabric in your mouth. "Yeyow ng wed" you sighed, feigning annoyance.

"Good. And if your mouth is full?" he prompted.

You rolled your eyes, crossing your fingers for 'yellow' and snapping them for 'red'.

He hummed and left his position at your side and returned to the foot of the bed, content with your answers.

He crawled up on the bed and pulled your legs towards opposite sides of the bed with enough room between them for him to sit on his knees.

You watched as he brought a hitachi wand from behind his back and place it in your line of sight. Your eyes narrowed, trying to unravel his plan.

Suddenly his words made a lot more sense- You can't get in the way. Make you cum as many times as I want.

His finger traced the line between your clit and quickly dampening entrance, teasing with the lightest amount of pressure.

Your hips involuntarily made almost indiscernible movements to increase the friction, but with each movement, he would stop his ministrations and scold you with a 'tsk tsk'.

His thumb found its way to your clit, drawing slow languid circles through the thin fabric. You tried your best to appear unbothered, but the fabric in your mouth wasn't doing enough to stifle the whimpers slipping from your throat.

"I bet if I checked right now, you'd be a wet fucking mess. Is that right?"

Even though you'd been betrayed by your body, you opted to test your luck with shaking your head no.

"Hmmmm, see, I don't think that's quite right."

His hands found their way to the edges of your panties and dragged them down your hips, thighs, knees and eventually off your body.

Suddenly feeling very exposed, you pressed your knees together in an attempt to salvage your remaining dignity- well, what was left, after being bound to a fucking bed.