Lesson Learned (Dom Spencer)

Start from the beginning

The fact that I could feel his anger coming off him in waves shouldn't have excited me, but it did. I wanted to know just how far I could push him before he snapped.

Perhaps it was the post-orgasm chemicals that emboldened me, or my general inclination to be a glutton for punishment, but I summoned enough strength to reach for the other toy on the bed.

I brought it to my lips, throwing an extra loud moan in for good measure while my tongue worked and swirled around the silicone length. I dragged it from my lips, a small string of spit snapping against my chin as I dragged it slowly down my chest, between my breasts and over my tummy.

"Baby, baby, please. Don't." he rasped.

"Hmmm," I feigned thoughtfulness, "No."

I continued on my mission, breaching my own heat with the toy, alternating with slow and quick thrusts while I adjusted to its size. I stole a quick glance at Spencer who was looking absolutely feral. I gave a quick twist of my wrist, taking myself by surprise at the new angle I'd found. I continued on my mission, the quick and shallow thrusts tacked the second orgasm on to the first quite nicely.

The scream that left my lips might have been a touch performative, but the sound of Spencer's laboring lungs made it well worth it. My chest heaved as I came down, staring at the ceiling with my hands outstretched at my sides.

I took a moment to catch my breath before sitting up and hugging my knees to my chest, daring to look at Spencer.

He looked fucking possessed. He had wiggled mostly loose of his restraints, and was leaning forward in the chair, his chest heaving as his eyes bore into mine like he was capable of seeing through me.

I knew what I had to do and figured leaving him there longer wouldn't end well for me. I climbed off the bed onto still-shaking legs and crossed the room towards him, carefully skating along dressers and walls to keep a distance between us.

I crouched behind him, quickly undoing the rope, taking cautious steps backwards towards the bed. My eyes followed his movements, watching him bring his wrists in front of him, rubbing the indents from the fabric.

His next move was so quick my eyes couldn't register it for my brain quick enough to make my limbs move.

He was on his feet with his hand wrapped around the column of my throat, pushing me backwards onto the bed.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" he growled, his fingers flexing around my throat.

Maybe.

I gave him a wicked smile. "No, sir."

"Then what the fuck was that?" he spat.

"I just wanted to make myself feel good!" I squeaked.

"Listen to me," he started, his tone absolutely lethal, "I own you. I own this pussy. And I own your pleasure."

As he spoke, his hand worked between us to position himself to be perfectly aligned with me.

The head of his cock dipped briefly into the pool of my arousal, gathering wetness from my previous orgasms. Without warning, he plunged into me, not stopping until he was balls deep and began thrusting with punishing force. He pushed the air from my lungs with the force of an absolute madman until I was left gasping for air, his hand still firmly gripping my throat, not at all aiding my attempt to breathe.

My hand flew to his wrist and his grip loosened, sliding up to secure a vice grip on my jaw instead. He used his hand on my jaw to move my entire head from side to side, just to show he could.

He stopped the movement with his eyes locked on mine. "This was the first and last time you do that. Understand?"

I probably should have tried a little harder to suppress the saccharine smile spreading across my lips, but I'd be damned if he just made it so hard to behave if this was my punishment.

Spencer's lip curled at the sight and his thrusts became more purposeful, driving deeper until I felt him in my belly. A whorish moan ripped from my chest, wiping the smile clean off my face, replacing it with a slack jaw in his hand.

"Everytime you feel this good, you'll know it was me," he bit out, his pace not faltering.

A particularly deep thrust sent a blazing trail straight to my chest, igniting a flame that licked its way down and out to engulf my every nerve. I cried out as my eyes fluttered shut, much to Spencer's dislike. He shook my jaw in his hand. "Open. I want your eyes," he ordered.

I whimpered in response, my eyes barely open beneath my knit-together brows. I felt my walls fist around him, the fire in my veins reaching its original source and threatening to explode at any moment. Spencer felt the change and grabbed my ankle, throwing it over his shoulder. Our new position allowed him a new depth that felt like he might just split me in two. I cried out, the line between pleasure and pain blurring as I was swallowed by the flame.

"Who owns you?" he yelled, "Who makes you feel this good?"

His thrusts did not falter, his pace did not change, and he was not any kinder to my body despite it falling to pieces around him.

"You! God, you!" I shouted back, the only level my body recognized.

"Don't you fucking forget it."

His hand flexed around my ankle, adjusting his grip. I knew he was preparing himself for his own release. I hoped he was close because I didn't know how much longer I could take his brutal workings.

He pounded away, growling and turning to nip at the inside of my ankle resting on his shoulder. That alone shouldn't have aroused me but it did. I shook my head, wishing and willing for my body to not chase another orgasm. I was exhausted and fighting to stay coherent.

I saw him smile and shake his head, his brown mop shifting as some pieces stuck to his forehead.

"P-Please, Spencer-"

My attempt at a beg fell on unimpressed ears.

"Hmm, no," he said, mocking my feigned thoughtfulness from earlier.

His hips pistoned forward as he found his own release, and took me with him as he both fell apart. My tired cries danced in the air with his strangled moans like our lives depended on it. I felt his warmth spread inside me, but was too exhausted and delirious to be happy about it.

I couldn't move a single limb on my body. Spencer kissed the inside of my foot once more, a delicate press of his lips to my skin before brushing my leg off his shoulder like a piece of lint.

"Fucking brat," he muttered as he climbed over me. A smile spread across my lips as I watched him climb out of bed through half hooded eyes.

Sometime between him walking away and closing the bathroom door behind him, I lost the battle of staying awake and my eyes shut.

*

"Baby," Spencer whispered.

I whined in protest. There was literally nothing I wanted to do other than sleep, and nothing he could do to convince me otherwise.

"Baby." This time, he whispered against my temple before dropping a kiss.

Another groan from me let him know I was not going to be a willing participant in whatever he was planning.

He chuckled and pulled the sheet I'd tucked under my chin down, leaving me exposed to the cool air of the room.

At that, my eyes opened a bit to see him kneel between my legs with a towel. His hands were gentle on my legs as he pulled them apart, nothing like the ruthless, punishing man he was mere minutes before.

He finished cleaning me of our mess and pulled the sheets back over me, pulling them snugly around me. After a moment, he crawled into bed next to me, propping himself up on one elbow.

"Oh," he said, gently petting my hair, "If you ever plan on trying something like that again, you'd better work on your stamina".

I snuggled closer to his chest to hide my smile. "Lesson learned," I mumbled into his warm skin.

Final Score: Curiosity: 1 0 Satisfaction: 1