Lesson Learned (Dom Spencer)

Start from the beginning

I kept my eyes locked to his as I slipped my t-shirt up and over my head, exposing my breasts.

Both hands came to grab and grope them, pushing them together and kneading, squeezing and gripping. My bottom lip found its way between my teeth as my fingers tugged and pulled at the quickly pebbling peaks. My eyes fluttered shut for a moment, pretending my hands were Spencer's. I drew a deep breath in, letting my breath hitch for a moment as I tugged one peak harder for effect before the air rushed from my lungs through a smile.

My hands left my chest and traveled downwards, rubbing and exploring until they reached my waist. I spread my legs and brought my head forward, opening my eyes to see a vein on Spencer's neck protruding. I gave him a smile and ran my hand over my mound through my panties.

A moan fell from my lips but was cut short.

"Stop."

My eyes flew to his and my hand stopped. But only for a moment.

A small smile touched my lips as I hooked both thumbs in the fabric resting at my hips and dragged it down my legs, kicking them off to land by his feet.

His eyes followed the fabric and stared at the tiny heap for a moment.

When his eyes found me again, they immediately spotted the small toy teetering between my fingers. His eyes dragged up my arm and locked eyes with me, unblinking.

The silence in the room was deafening. I could hear his breathing, low and dangerous.

There was a static charge to the air, his anger almost tangible, coupled with the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

I broke the silence with a flick of my finger- the buzz of the vibrator seeking contact filling the air.

His jaw clenched and flexed as I brought it between my thighs.

I started with drawing slow circles, teasing along my lips before touching it to where my body was craving it most. My back arched off the bed just slightly at the contact, followed by a quick gasp as my head fell back to rest on the pillows stacked behind me.

I could feel him staring daggers into me, the heat from his glare scorching my skin. I made more pointed sweeps of the vibrator over my clit, and brought my other hand up to knead at my breast.

My breaths quickened and hitched, the sounds of my moans and the vibrator against my slick center filling the four walls of the room.

"Stop," he ground out.

I lifted my head up briefly, quickly losing the strength in my body to fight the orgasm brewing low in my belly before falling back on to the pillows.

A small giggle escaped my lips before they came small, needy gasps as the intensity of the vibrations against my clit grew.

"Don't do it," he warned. I could see him wrestling against his restraints, throwing hisnwright around and pulling his shoulders forward in an attempt to loosen the ties. Any person with a sense of self-preservation might have considered the repercussions of my little game and stopped while they were ahead.

I knew better than to finish without permission and knew better than to deny a direct order, but I figured, fuck it.

My soft gasps became a desperate plea as my orgasm washed over me. My legs shook and my core tightened as stars danced behind my eyelids. I was briefly aware of how much trouble I would be in when I did have to untie him, but those thoughts were quickly swept away as the bliss settled over my body like a fine mist.

I could feel the wetness pooling beneath me as I started to regain feeling in my limbs.

When I lifted my head again, I saw Spencer had moved himself closer, the chair angled and slightly closer to the bed than where I'd left him originally.