Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself

Start from the beginning

I turn away, making my way up to the girls dorm to change out of my dress.
Hermione and Ginny quickly follow me up, pouncing on their beds and staring at me.

"You have to tell us everything!" Hermione shrieks.

I glance around, making eye contact with both of them.

"There's really nothing to tell." I say.

Ginny scoffs,

"Oh please, I know sex hair when I see it, and that mess just screams that you got railed." She says.

"Ginny!" I scream.

She begins to chuckle, grabbing her stomach and tossing her head back in pride of her recent comment.

"You know, you can tell us Callie." Hermione says.

I grab a pair of lounge pants and a sweater from my trunk, racking in my brain trying to figure out if I could tell them.

If I tell Hermione, she would for sure tell Ron, who then would most likely tell Fred.
But then again, George may tell Fred anyways.
They are twins.
And why should it matter if Fred finds out anyways?
It's none of his business.

I slip out of my dress, slipping on the pants and sweater, and heading over to grab my hair brush.
I grab it off my night table, sitting on my bed and folding my legs under me.

I begin to brush my hair, glancing over to Hermione and Ginny as they stared.

"You guys swear you won't say anything?" I ask.

They both nod their heads.

"Promise," Hermione states.

"Ok," I begin.

"So last night, during one of the slow dance songs.....George and I kissed." I say.

Hermione claps her hands over her mouth excitedly.

"How was the kiss ?" She asks.

I think back to last night, George and Is lips interlocked passionately on the dance floor.
And I feel a smile begin to form onto my lips.

"It was magical." I respond.

"AHH, THATS SO CUTE!" Hermione screams.

I giggle.

"So then after that, we decided to go somewhere alone." I begin again.

Ginny furrows her brow in a playful manner, and Hermione sits wide eyed just staring.

"Turns out he had planned to go stargazing after the ball, so he took me to the astronomy tower."

"Ugh, that's so romantic." Hermione says.

"Not gonna lie, that is pretty cute." Ginny responds.

"So when we got there....we kissed again." I say.

"And then we-" I stop.

Ginny widens her eyes and forms a mischievous smile.

"You did do it!" She screams pointing at me.