Chapter 10: Don't Flatter Yourself

Start from the beginning

He takes his dick back out, this time moving back in slowly, teasing me.

"a little better?" He asks.

I roll my eyes,

"you know there's an awful lot of talking going on here, and not enough fucking," I laugh.

George glares seductively at me,
"Let's fix that."

He thrusts hard back into me, causing me to grip tightly onto the blanket beneath me.
He continues harder thrusts, his arms flexed while placed on the sides of my head , his hands also gripping the blanket.

As he continues, I can feel myself begin to tighten up, and I know that George is close too.
His thrusts are becoming messier, and he's tossed his head back, glaring to the ceiling.

"Kiss me," George pleads.

I bring my hands to his neck, pulling him swiftly down to my lips, him continuing his constant. thrusts for minutes more.

"I'm gonna cum-" he mutters into the kiss.

It thrust my hips up, allowing him to go deeper, adding to his pleasure, and mine too.

George groans heavily, giving one last hard thrust, while finishing inside of me.
I feel myself begin to release  as well, finishing at near the same time as him, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him in.
I dig my nails into his back, running them up his neck into his hair.

We both lay in exhaustion for a few moments, both of us trying to regain our breath.

He slowly falls to the side of me, running his hand through his hair.

"That's one way to start the day," he sighed.

I giggle, feeling really proud of myself in the moment.

"Im definitely gonna need to take the Cummane Potion after that." I laugh.

George laughs too.

"We should really get going though, " I begin.
"We've had our fun for today."

George groans heavily, clearly irritated by the fact that we had to leave.

To be honest, I didn't want this moment to end either.
Me and him together, in the astronomy tower all alone.
It was like heaven in itself, even if it was only for a few hours.

The sun was half risen, so not many people would be up yet.
It was also a weekend, so that meant that everyone would still be sleeping in, especially after last nights ball.

George and I quickly throw on our clothes, and I help George grab all the pillows and blankets to return them to storage.

We quickly make our way down the stairs, dropping off the blankets and heading to the common room.

When we get there, we walk in to see everyone, and I mean everyone, staring at us as we enter.

Ginny was snickering softly to herself, and Hermione was blushing harshly.
Ron and Harry were glaring up at George, a look on their face that read something along the lines of a congratulatory glance.

"Bloody hell, take a picture itll last longer." I say.

Ginny breaks out into a fit of laughter,

"You two look like you had some fun." She says.

George and I peer up to each other.

"Oh please Gin. We just fell asleep up at the astronomy tower. Don't be vile." I say.