𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬!

Start from the beginning

"How strange?" Carla asked.

"You'll get it when you experience chatting with him..." Riddle sweatdropped from his memory.

"Oh... Is he the one sitting over there?" Deuce pointed on a table with 3 people in it. And he's pointing on a fedora hat guy.

Hiding behind a very elegant couch, they all peek at the sides...

"Uwah...! They all look like they're sparkling...!" Ace commented.

(Name) immediately covered his mouth, "Shut up, will you?" She glared at him. Because of Ace being scared of the presence of the angry (Name), he just nodded in approval.

"Hm... They look girlie..." Happy also commented.

"Non, non, Monsieur Cherry Apple." Rook chided lightly. "Holding the tea cup without your pinky sticking out is not elegant at all, dear."

"Ah, yes... I'm so sorry." The 'Monsieur Cherry Apple', who is also the guy that Ace mistaken as a girl, pardoned.

"I'm so very concerned about what to do for our tournament make-up." Vil piped, fixing his makeup. "Aren't you curious about the new foundation from Felicite Cosmetics?"

Rook laughed, "Oh, lovely Vil, our Rois de Poisons!" He praised. "Your brilliance is not determined simply by the quality of cosmetics, is it?"

"I know that, dear." Vil approved. "However, we have to be prepared if we aim to rank higher, don't we?"

"That initiative of yours, I like it! How truly marvelous!" Rook applauded.

"They do like makeup, do they?" (Name) pouted, feeling jealous of how their faces look much girly than hers. "Maybe I could join this dorm someday..."

"Oh my god, (Name)..." Pantherlily facepalmed.

"Hm... He totally doesn't look like he'd be strong though." Grim implied. "If I were the culprit, I won't target that dude."

"You're underestimating people, Grim." Happy pinpointed.

"Then let's go check the others out~!" Cater announced.

With their retreating back, Rook looked at (Name) because of his 'Hunt' instincts. He's been curious about her since she was already rumored to the whole school and because of her mysterious, but innocent and cheerful aura...

[𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 - 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡]

"Next up's Octavinelle Dorm." Cater declared. "The ones to pay attention to are those 2nd years, Jade and Floyd Leech." He pointed on the two who's walking to the pathway.

With them, hiding in the bush. (Name) sensed a dangerous glint coming and the reasons are just near them...

"My info says that their strongest point is their coordinated playing." Cater explained. "I've heard that anyone who plays against them are always at a loss."

"Ooh~... Must be hard, huh..." Pantherlily uttered.

"Yep..." Carla and Happy nodded in agreement.

"Uwah...! They both have the same face." Grim shrieked, hiding on (Name)'s crook of her neck.

"Use your commonsense, Grim..." (Name) sighed.

They both have the same face, but different auras: One is quite manly and a gentleman, while the other looks cheerful and mischievous. They also have longer strands, hanging on their hair: The other twin has it on their left, while the other one has it on their right...