"Nah, Juli is the prettiest in his eyes" I smiled.

"Lorenzo will treat you the same way" Chris assured me.

I wish, Chris. I wish. But it's not happening.

I just smiled without saying anything.

"Okay, Nat, let's have you look at yourself" Ken said, dragging a full length mirror in front of me.

[A/N - I really like this one but there's no veil in it so please imagine that she's wearing one]

As soon as I see myself, I feel bad.

Not for myself, but for this dress. For the veil. For the diamond earrings which were my great Grandma's. I felt bad for the hair and makeup.

How could they be worn in such an unholy wedding?

How could they be worn for a fake wedding?

Forget about me, they deserve better. Much better.

"Don't cry, dear. You're gonna ruin your makeup" Ken hugged me.

I didn't even know I was tearing up until Ken pointed it out.

"Thank you" I croaked.

"I think we should go down. The males of the family are dying to see you" Juli ushered us out.
Natasha and Vinnie helped me with my dress while Mary made sure the veil wasn't getting ruined.

Chris gently led me down.

The first person I notice is Dad.

He had tears in his eyes and looked away to wipe them.

"Our little Natalie has finally grown up" Dad's sister, Aunt Christina said.

"Karina, I'm proud of you" Grandpa hugged me.

"My dearest Alyssa (name given by Grandma to Natalie), it's sad to see you go" Grandma gave me another warm hug.

The flower girls, and the bride maids were all ready.

We were also having two ring boys, one from my side and the other from Lorenzo's.

"We have to leave, or else we'll be late" The wedding coordinator said, before we all got in our respective cars.

I rode in my Range Rover alone. Jones had been driving me everywhere since the day he drove me to meet Lorenzo.

Chris and Juli rode in their Benz with the flower girls, Tony in his Ferrari, Vinnie in her Tesla, Jared and Aaron had matching Rolls Royce while Natasha and Mary rode in one of Uncle Adam's Audi.

The elders had their own vehicles and had drivers drive them.

"Miss, are you nervous?" Jones asked me.

"Um, a bit" I lied.

I felt nothing. Not a bit.

Natalie, you're doing this for your family. Nothing else.

I kept repeating these words in my mind.

"Miss, when you're about to walk down the aisle, just focus on him and nothing will go wrong. My wife did the same" Jones hinted.

"Sure" I smiled.

We soon come to a halt.

We had reached.

The wedding is going to take place in one of the most luxurious hotels of the Maxfields.

The hotel was complete with a ball room so we had nothing to worry about.

In a few minutes, I become an unhappy wife at the age of 24.

What could be worse?

Tony opens the door of my car.

As soon as I walk down from the car, I feel my stomach churn.

"Tony, I'm starting to feel nervous" I groaned.

"It's normal" He chuckled.

"Can we just go back home?" I asked.

"Who do you think wants to get married in your place?" He looked pissed.

"Whatever, forget it" I scoffed.

"Natalie, let me straighten your veil" Juli offered while straightening my veil and my dress as well.

"Ready?" Chris smiled as I took a deep breath and nodded nervously.

"Don't worry, you can hold on to me" He smiled, trying to lighten up my mood.

We stood in our own positions.

The ring boys, then the flower girls, the bridesmaids and finally, me.

Soon the piano is played softly and the younger ones walk in.

Then the bridesmaids.

Shit, it's my turn.

Oh, Natalie. Focus. It's just a stupid wedding.