Cedric chuckled at Carina's inability to speak, so he decided to start, "Cedric Diggory – I'm sure you knew that already... your friends with Morgan, yes?"

"Yes, I am," Carina replied, finally finding her voice, "Anything I could do for you? Is Morgan alright?"

"Yes, Morgan's fine, he actually asked me to give this back," Cedric took out the book about myths and stars that Carina lent Morgan over the summer. "Sorry it took so long; I did a bit of light reading when he handed it to me... he was very engrossed in it all summer. I wanted to see what it was about."

"I-It's fine, do you want to borrow it?" Carina offered.

"No, it's alright, I already finished it... but I'm hoping to find more books about it – for Morgan, do you mind if I ask you about it? He's not really the type to share things with his brother."

"I-I-I'd love to!" Carina was sure she was on cloud nine now. This was the longest conversation she's had with Cedric Diggory. The Cedric Diggory.

Roman, who went to the Gryffindor table to see Carina, sat down beside Hermione and watched the awkward conversation between Carina and Cedric. He glanced at Harry and saw the boy's amused look, and as well as Ron. He then turned to the Slytherin table and found Theodore leaving the Great Hall.

"Great, I'll see you around then... and Carina," Cedric went to a whisper, "You're good a person. Always remember that, alright?"

Carina smiled. Her knees were to give out any minute now. "Thank you."

After handing the book, Cedric left to join his brother. Turning to the Hufflepuff table, Carina saw Morgan smiling at her way, the golden-haired boy sent her a wink when their gazes met, and Carina blushed even more before slightly bowing at him as a thank you, and then sat down at the table.

"Why do I always make a fool of myself in front of Cedric Diggory?" Carina hit her forehead at the table.

"I have a feeling that Morgan orchestrated the whole ordeal," Roman looked over the Hufflepuff table and saw Morgan Diggory talking with his brother.

"You did well, actually, unlike someone," Hermione glanced at Roman. Reminding him of his encounter with Morgan Diggory at the Three Broomsticks.

"I'm not comfortable with people taking my personal space, Granger," Roman tried to reason out.

"Says the one who is currently squeezing himself between me and Hermione," Harry pushed Roman off the seat.

Just as Roman was to pull Harry off of his, the bell rang and the students gathered their things and proceed to class. Hermione and Carina separated themselves from the boys as they had Ancient Runes, while Harry, Ron, and Roman proceeded to Divination.

"But seriously, why are the girls so starstruck when it comes to Cedric Diggory anyway?" Roman asked.

"You mean both Diggory brothers," Harry added as they watched Cedric and his brother walk past some girls, leaving them breathless and lovestruck.

Too bad Morgan doesn't swing that way, Roman thought as he watched Morgan say goodbye to Cedric and proceeded to climb the stairs to the High Tower.

"But seriously – what's with those brothers anyway, it's not like they're gods, right?" Ron asked.

Roman swung his arm around Ron's shoulder, "Only those of beauty would know, Ronald, only those of beauty."

In Ancient Runes, Carina and Hermione were to share a table when Theodore dropped his things at Hermione's spot and took claim at it. His presence startled the two girls as Theodore casually took out his book for the class. Carina tried to ask him to leave but Theodore ignored all her attempts or simply answered back with witty remarks, leaving Hermione to look for a different seat, which ended up being beside Eloise Midgen.