When We Met

Sarek's Pov
I remember the day me and y/n met. It was a sunny Friday evening.
_______________________________________________
                                 Flashback
"Earth to Sarek" my friend snapped to get my attention, which had been drawn to a girl across the food court. "Go talk to her dude" he nudged me and I laughed "no way she's way too pretty" I replied looking back again. I walked around for a little bit and went into a few stores. I was looking around and bumped into a girl. THAT GIRL. "Hey man watch out next time" she said "s-sorry" I replied looking down. She tapped on my shoulder "it's fine" and she laughed. That laugh was everything.
                                  Y/n pov
A kid bumped into me and I laughed what the fuck. "Jade we gotta go" my friend looked over to me. "Can I get your phone number?" Asked the boy. "Yeah" I give him my number and start to walk off. "I'm Sarek by the way" I smiled "bye Sarek" I replied. I went home and about 2 hours after I got home I got a call. "Hello" I asked "hey is this y/n" I laughed "hey sarek" we talked for a few hours. "Hey Y/N do you wanna hang out tomorrow" he asked I smiled to myself "sure"
                              Sarek's pov
I smiled I have a date with the pretties girl I've ever seen. When we hung up I laid in bed smiling like stupid. It's funny how we met and she yelled at me and now here we are. WAIT DOES SHE THINK ITS A DATE TO. I received a text "can't wait for the date tommorow :)" I smiled it's a date.
_______________________________________________
                           End of flashback
I can't believe she's laying in this bed cause of me how could I have yelled at her. How can I even deal with this right.
_______________________________________________313 words
A/n- So people are actually reading this, that's cool. If yall could tell me your thought that would be cool. But also do y'all want smut in this story or just flashbacks through the relationship. Cause I'm curious.