"That's amazing!" She says and I nod and pull her in for a hug. 

"Wow babe, that's huge!" Austin tells her. "Where's Roman?" He asks me, and my excitement is replaced with worry once again.

"He's in the shower. Something is bothering him, and he won't tell me." I say and both Austin and Rachelle look at each other before back at me. "I'm going to head home, but I will text you the details about that training okay?" I tell Rachelle and she nods. 

I text Roman to let him know I would be at my apartment tonight until he was ready to talk. I go into the bathroom and look at my arm and praying that my appointment soon would clear me to wrestle with Sasha and Bayley next week. 

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. It could only be one person. So, I make my way into my living room, and to the front door to see Roman. "H-hey. Come in." I tell him and he saunters his way over to the couch, dropping his bag on the couch. 

He stood with hands in the pockets of his jacket, but remained quiet. "Are you thirsty? Hungry?" I ask him and he just shakes his head. 

"I need to tell you something." He says and my heart starts beating against my chest. "Come here, please." His voice strains and I could tell that whatever this was, wasn't going to be good.

I walk over to the couch and sit down next to him. "I wanted to tell you first before you saw it on some headline." He says and my mind goes worst case scenario, Galina. "Um, this isn't going to be easy so I just need you to bear with me okay?" He asks and I nod my head. 

He had tears in his eyes, and it looked like he had been crying prior to coming over. "I have to go away for a little bit." He says, and my heart starts to break. "But it's not what you think." He says, and takes my hand in his. 

"I have been living with Leukemia for years, and it's back." He says, and everything including my breathing stops. I feel my tears leak over and I catch them quickly so he doesn't see them. "So, I will be going home to get the treatments that I need." He says and I nod. 

"Don't be scared okay? I've beat it before, and I'll do it again." He says with confidence, but my hands started to shake. "Marlana." He says, but I couldn't stop shaking. 

"I c-can't lose you." I cry out selfishly, and he pulls me into him. "We haven't had any time." 

"Baby girl. I'm not going anywhere. I have the money, luckily, to get the treatments I need. The hardest part about all of this, is that I won't be able to see you. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I will call you every day, and we will video chat." He says, still cradling my head to his chest. 

"Can I come with you?" I ask desperately. I already knew the answer to that, but I had to ask anyway. 

"I don't want you to see me like that. Plus, you have the opportunity to train with your idols, and your best friend. Don't put your career on hold for me." He tells me. 

"W-what if something goes wrong, and I don't get to say goodbye?" I ask, and now I was starting to panic. 

"Marlana, look at me." He says and I raise my face to look at him. He cups my face with his hands, and wipes my tears away. "You aren't going to lose me. They caught it early, and I'll be back before you know it." He says. 

"I'm going to miss you so much." I tell him, and he nods and leans forward to kiss me. He pulls away and kisses my forehead. "I love you, Roman." I tell him, and he smiles. 

"I love you too." He says, and stands up, grabbing his bag. 

"Wait, you're leaving now? I don't get at least one more night of sleeping next to you?" I ask him, and he sighs and looks at me.