I: Naruto and the Alpha

Naruto is a lone ANBU who defeated Pain of the Akatsuki.

Sakura Haruno:
" Thank you Naruto for saving the Hidden Leaf Village."

Naruto Uzumaki:
" Anytime. Remember, the will of fire shall remained in the Hidden Leaf. The spirit of the will of fire will burned the Leaf and the new generation of shinobi will inheriting the legacy."

Kakashi Hatake: " Naruto. You quite spoke like the real Hokage."

Naruto Uzumaki:
" Maybe in the future. I might be the next Hokage and I will inherited my father's will of fire someday."

Kotetsu Hagane:
" HOORAY!!! STUPID FOX IS THE HERO OF THE HIDDEN LEAF!!!"

Naruto sweatdropped.

Naruto Uzumaki:
" Say that again Kotetsu?"

Everyone deadpanned.

Shino Aburame:
" Kotetsu. You're too rude at Naruto."

Kiba Inuzuka:
" Why did you called him a stupid fox?"

Izumo kicked Kotetsu in the butt.

Izumo Kamizuki:
" Idiot! Show some respect!"

Several days after Pain is defeated, it turned out that Danzo Shimura is now chosen to be the Sixth Hokage. Naruto, Sakura and Sai were having the meeting at the nearby hills.

Naruto Uzumaki:
" I suspected that Danzo is chosen to be the Sixth Hokage. He ordered to marked Sasuke Uchiha as the rogue ninja and already listed on the bingo book lists."

Sakura Haruno:
" We have to stop this."

Sai:
" No Sakura! Danzo is too powerful. Danzo run the Root ANBU faction and he put me and the others the curse mark on our tongue to paralyzed us so that we get prevented from speaking about Danzo and his organization."

Sai showed his curse mark tongue on both Sakura and Sai.

Naruto Uzumaki:
" Sounds interesting. We've been overwhelming by the serious chaos going on in the Leaf. Then, I just have to formed a new ANBU faction in order to maintain stability on the Hidden Leaf."

Suddenly, Karui and Omoi of the Hidden Cloud Vlllage showed up.

Karui:
" Hold it!"

Omoi:
" We've been hearing you talking about Sasuke because he attacked the Hidden Cloud Village!"

Naruto Uzumaki:
" Back off Hidden Cloud! Would you mind your own business! This is the Leaf Village's affairs, we have no attention to give any information to the Hidden Cloud!"

Naruto draw his katana and starts clashing with Karui and Omoi.

Naruto Uzumaki:
" To be honest, I have not seen any Cloud ninjas that are very good at swordsmanship."

Karui:
" You take that back!!!"

Sakura and Sai were deadpanned.

Sakura Haruno:
" Damn. We have a serious problem."

Sai:
" This should not happened. Danzo said that I need to guard Naruto at all times just in case if the enemy ninjas are attacking him."

Suddenly, two of Naruto's ANBU Body Guards attacked Karui and Omoi. It was the female ANBU bodyguards, Sparrow and Cheetah are clashing with Karui and Omoi.

Cheetah:
" We will not let you two harmed Captain Red Fox."

Sakura and Sai were deadpanned.

Sakura Haruno & Sai:
" Captain Red Fox...."

Karui:
" Bring it on!"

Sparrow: " Show me what you've got!"