ᴘᴏꜱɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

Now for the fun stuff! All of our positions that you can apply for

Now for the fun stuff! All of our positions that you can apply for. Please do now fill out the form here, but instead on the next page. We have changed to a no interview community by the way :) We also prefer y'all to have a discord server. 

Sunlight (Admins) [3/3]: 
That's us, the founders hehe!

Roots (Managers) [4/7]:
Roots are the support for every flower, the foundation for every last bit. Our roots give the community support as they help build up each part of the rose. There will be one manager to manage each of the sections. You need a discord for this position as well as an interview. This position can also not be applied for, only offered by us.

↪ Manager of the Seeds ✓- They manage the writers and make sure everything is set to publish on time. They also are the head of the book club (if we create one)
↪ Manager of the Stems - They manage the interviewers and will be clearing up all interviews of mishaps and faults.
↪ Manager of the Leaves - They manage the editors and have most of the control over the editing shop. They will be giving all edits a final sweep.
↪ Manager of the Berries - They will be in charge of the review shop and will make sure the reviews are not too harsh, but still have the blend of critique.
Manager of the Thorns ✓- If somebody drops out of judging, they will be in charge of finding a replacement or being the replacement. They will also help us run the awards.
↪ Manager of the Buds - They will be in charge of promoting the account and be able to give shoutouts and recommendations. Since we'd like to spread it far, this manager must have a minimum of 300 followers.
↪ Manager of the Petals ✓ - They will be in charge of touching up all the designs to perfection. They will also run the shop. This manager must be a skilled designer and have at least 6 months of design experience.

Interviews for the managers will be given differently per spot. We will also already have proof of your skills and work due to this position needing earning.

Seeds (Writers) [9/10]:
Seeds are the start of a beautiful flower. They're the reason for the final bloom. Our seeds will be the writers who create our community books and clubs. (once we create a book club that's their department.) We'd like this position to have a discord for discussion purposes and collaborative organization. 

Stems (Interviewers) [2/8]:

Stems hold up the flower and strengthen all the plants. Our stems will be our interviewers, as if an interview is won from the awards, they will be in charge of taking and finally publishing them. Please have a discord.  

Leaves (Editors) [6/8]:

Not only are leaves garnish to a rose, but they're also shelter. Our leaves will be editing the seed's books before publishing. They will add the final garnish to the works. They will also have a place in the editing shop and will be in charge of orders there. Please have a discord for this position as it assists us in collecting edited reviews to post.

Berries (Reviewers) [5/8]:
Berries can be sweet, crisp, or tart. Like all reviews have a bit of positivity alongside tart constructive criticism. Therefore, our berries will be our reviewers. They will help us with reviews in our awards, and also take orders from the review shop. A discord for this position would also assist us in collecting reviews. This position also assists in judging if need be.

Thorns (Permanent Judges) [4/8]:

People fear the thorns, but no rose is complete without them. They allow for shelter, so while people may be wary of their criticism, it's what inevitably leads to growth. Our gorgeous thorns are our permanent judges for our awards and should be free to judge at any time. Please inform us about your experience via discord. It is preferred for this position, but not needed.

Buds (Promoters) [2/6]:
Rose buds come near the end. They're after all the seeds and stems, but they contain the untapped beauty of the rose. Their job is to allow the rose to blossom, just as our promoters will spread our community and let it bloom. This position does not require a discord, but can have one.

Petals (Graphic Designers) [5/8]:
Petals, they're the soft, delicate grace on top of the final flower. In the end, they're what makes the flower a stunning beauty. Our petals are our graphic designers. They will be in charge of making the banner, footers, decor, etc for all the books. Please have a discord to send us the designs through.

Please comment any questions over here --