Malina gets up and I do too. "We'll walk you to your car." I say putting my slides on. Nicole picks up her bag and phone, going to the front door.

We follow behind her as she unlocks her car. "Gracias por hoy mamá, conduce con cuidado." Malina says hugging her and I give her a hug too.

"Recuerda, la próxima vez solo hablaré español. So be ready okay?" I nod slowly. "I'm gonna go with yes? I have no idea what you just said." She laughs and gets into her car.

"You need to start learning!" Malina gives Nicole a kiss on the cheek. "Te quiero mamá mándame un mensaje cuando llegues a casa." She nods. "Yo también te quiero princesa." She says and then drives out the gates.

Me and Malina walk back into the house, I lock the door behind me. She sits on the couch sipping on the soda she had and watches tv. I sit close to her but not next to her.

"Aye, what's the time?" I ask her. "Isn't your phone in your hand?" She says to me. "I know but I asked you." She clears her throat and looks at her Apple Watch. "It's 10.41pm. Next time use your phone."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Yo, your attitude is annoying as fuck. I only asked for the time, chill out." She waves me off and picks up a slice of pizza from the box, taking a bite from it.

I reach over and poke her shoulder. "Can I get a bite?" She rolls her eyes and continues to eat her slice. I laugh and get some myself. "So this sleeping arrangement, how is it gonna work?" I ask Malina.

She looks at me and chews the pizza in her mouth. She shrugs and puts the pizza crust in the box. "There are 5 bedrooms, go find one to sleep in." She says brushing the crumbs off of her hands.

"You don't want to share a bed with me? We going to be sharing a bed eventually, we might as well start today." I say smirking.

She laughs and shakes her head. "You think you real smooth huh? Go ask your girlfriend to share the bed with you." I groan, throwing my pizza slice back into the box.

"Man, why you gotta bring that up na? We were just chilling and here you go being negative. You bringing up something that's got nothing to do with you. Just go sleep in the main bedroom, I'll go in a guest room." She sits there in silence for a minute before she speaks up.

"I don't know who the fuck you are yelling at or who pissed you off, but one thing I do know is that you ARE going to come to me correct. I'm not just any bitch. Your girl might allow you to talk to her like that, but that ain't gone run with me. So check yourself before you wreck yourself. Dummy."

She stands up from the couch and goes to walk up the stairs, but I follow behind her. "Aye, I ain't no dummy. Watch yo mouth when you talking to me. We about to be doing this shit for a year, so you gone respect me." I say to her as she pauses halfway up the steps and looks down at me.

"Nigga, watch YOUR mouth! I don't have to respect you or any fucking body. I'm a grown woman and I do what the fuck I want to. KNOW THAT!" She yells and continues to walk up the stairs.

"That grown woman shit WILL get you fucked up on crip. Keep playing with me." She stops at the top of the stairs.

"Shut up. It's the first fucking day and you are already acting up. I'm done with this shit. I'm going to bed." Before I could say anything else she slams the bedroom door.

𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕.. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤, 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℝ𝕠𝕕𝕕𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 🙃

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

✯