**UPDATED** Chapter 77 part 1

Start from the beginning

Shang XiRui had never inquired about Cheng FengTai's life experience in the past. But now as gossips came to his ears, he listened indifferently as if it had nothing to do with him. 

As soon as he heard about the dowry money of the first wife, it is rumored to be of an astonishing amount. It even more felt that under this sum of money, Cheng FengTai and his first wife's marriage was  nothing more than but a marriage of business and no true love was involved.

Shang XiRui heard this and also wanted a dowry when getting married to Cheng FengTai but he is a little boy with only a little fair face. Comparing this to his ability to fight with iron, his life is hard to beat. 

******

Manager Gu waited for a long time with the first wife's ornament and can't wait for a chance to quietly hand over the things to Shang XiRui.

When they finally finished their gossip, Lei Shuang and Nao'er woke up again, and they discussed with Shang XiRui what to do with Hou Yukui's birthday together with the other two actors in the play with them. They are all Hou Yukui's acquaintance and are older than Shang XiRui. 

When Shang XiRui became an apprentice, Hou Yukui had already retired. Butt he friendship formed between the two wasn't any more shallow than the other actors present. It's even deeper. Now, whenever there is a festivity or a funeral held in the Pear Garden, Shang XiRui's performance must be presented regally. As they say: " There's no business without a feast. " and without Shang XiRui's performance something's amiss.

Not long after his prior performance, there still lingers the scent of the play. He was indeed very feminine, where his words and actions are more sensual. He didn't realize himself that his actions of covering his mouth with his sleeves or pointing at the teacup with an orchid were a scheme. He personally covers his mouth with his sleeves when drinking tea!

Lei Shuang and the others have seen Shang XiRui's day to day life, although he is not majestic nor feminine, the characteristics of of a *Sheng* and a *Dan* assimilated in him. This formed a temperament similar to Kunqu Opera. Anyway, it is much more refreshing better than a dull day.

At this time, Lei Shuang smiled and slapped him on the back: " Brother Shang! Haha! Brother Shang! You really are a natural born performer! When you enter the play, you are the play itself. " Everyone laughed.

Shang XiRui didn't know what he was referring to. In short, it was a compliment. He lowered his head and smiled shyly, it was very beautiful smile.

******

They discussed for a while and then decided to continue some other day. They packed things individually and changed their clothes and went home. It was only at this moment that Manager Gu was able to have the opportunity to talk to Shang XiRui and cruise around without paying much attention.

Quietly from the back, Manager Gu whispered to Shang XiRui: " Shang Lao Ban, look at this, I just received it from Er Nai Nai. " When Shang XiRui turned his head, he instantly fell in love with the bead flower.

Manager Gu paused and said in a softer voice: "This is her reward for your play." 

Shang XiRui twisted the bead flower and exclaimed: " For my character? This is for me? " He immediately took off the blue chrysanthemum from the sideburns and put the bead flower hairpin on his head and looked left and right in front of the mirror.