Reasons Why I Hate Pyaar

As i walk into school i see couples pushed up against walls kissing, or flirting. Like ew, i dont want to see you do that please. Go and get a freaking hotel room gosh.

Im attacked by Tanisha as soon as i reach the class door. "Assalam Alaikum Anjili" Tanisha says to me all wide eyed and jumpy. "Walaikum Assalam, kya hai?" I ask her. "Ronny asked me out" she blurts out. "Offo yaar, i dont want anything to do with tum aur Ronny ki prem kahaani" i say in a.complaining way. "Accha. Since when did you become the grinch that stole love?" Tanisha says. "The day i came out of my mother. Love is just... ew" i say shuddering. I look back to 10th grade high school. I sat in the lunchroom with Chandini, there was this boy who would flirt with us everyday. One day he sat next to me, i faced him because he was telling us jokes. Then out of no where he kissed me on the lips. I was.shocked and ran to the girls bathroom. After that day love to me is just...crap. I shuddered again and faced Tanisha. I pushed her out of the way and took my seat all the way by the window in the first row. She came inside right behind me. "So baisically Ronny came up to me and was li-" she started. I put my hand to her mouth to shut her up. I pulled my jacket over my head. "Im in my dark zone Tanisha leave me alone" I tell her i can tell she is sitting behind me quiet. I think about earlier, that guy. His eyes were wide and showed so much sympathy towards me. He was so nice. Rather than other douches who just walk away from you after your clothes get drenched in tea. Hmm, wonder if hes from around here. Seemed nice, had great fashion sense,also manners. That almost makes him the perfect boy. Some other key factors are necessary. I might not even see him again so whats the use? Oh well.

The teacher walks into the room. "Morning Mr.Ali, kaise hain aap?" I ask the teacher. "Good i guess,why is everyone everywhere kissing,its just not school appropriate" he says. "I agree" i say and flash him a.smile just cuz. He walks out of the room. "Tanisha ajaa. You an the girls are coming over at 4?" I ask her. "Yuppie. Did Chandini force you to make Roti aur Aloo?"she replies. "Yeah, imma have to go to the grocery to pick up flour" i say. "Okay" she says.