Chapter 1

A loud music echo throughout the practice room. A blonde boy is dancing along with the beats; a slender body moves with familiarity to the intensity of the music. Unnoticed to the boy, light brown eyes are staring fondly at him with hands folding on his chest.

The music comes to an end leaving the boy stopping with his last pose while panting harshly. Claps were heard startling the boy as he quickly turns to the intruder. A bright smile quickly makes its way to his face as he saw who it was.

"Zhan ge!" the boy exclaims loudly as he runs to hug the surprised man without bother wiping his own sweat from his earlier dance.

The said man, Xiao Zhan, groans as he is hugged tightly but that does not stop him from wrapping his arm back around the boy's slightly small figure and giving an equally bright smile to the boy in his embrace.

"Satisfied now?" Xiao Zhan asks softly after a short while of the two just hugging each other, enjoying the comfortable silence.

Wang Yibo makes a small denial sound as he snuggled his face on Xiao Zhan's chest making the man snorted.

"Well, ok. Looks like someone didn't want his fried dumpling and pork bun then." Xiao Zhan says teasingly while lifting a box filled with foods in front of Wang Yibo.

Hearing the words, Wang Yibo immediately perks up as he pulls away to sniff on the delicious smell of his favorite foods.

"Zhan ge, you're the best!" Wang Yibo exclaims as he lifts both his thumbs up to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan laughs as his other hands went to pinch Wang Yibo's nose "You gremlin! If it's not for food, you won't be this nice to me."

Wang Yibo grins as his arms went to wrap around Xiao Zhan's neck "Oh come on, ge! You know how much I love you. Besides, a good boyfriend should know when to fill his boyfriend's tummy, hmm?" Finished with his word, Wang Yibo giggles softly as he quickly snatches the food from Xiao Zhan's hand and ran outside.

Xiao Zhan widens his eyes as he immediately ran after the boy, "Hey, that's cheating!! Wang Yibooo!!"

---------------------------

"Wahh... That's such a fulfilling meal" Wang Yibo sighs as he rubs his tummy "You know ge, this is the first satisfying meal I have today. The manager ge is so mean. He makes all the trainees practice till late at night with only a small bread for breakfast!" Wang Yibo pouts.

They were at the park near the company, sitting on the grass while eating their food and enjoying the cool breeze of autumn.

Xiao Zhan turned to Wang Yibo with a concerned look on his face "That's too little. Where will you get all the energy to dance?"

"I know right! Anyway, that's not the concern right now. You know, ge? I heard there will be a big competition in few days and all trainees will have a chance to showcase their talent and if they passed, they might have a chance to be the chosen group to debut. Isn't that awesome?" Wang Yibo's eyes glittered in excitement.

Xiao Zhan smile brightly, being contagious with the others' happiness "That's great, Yibo! I'm so happy for you, baobao!" He ruffled the boy's fluffy blonde hair.

Wang Yibo had been trained in the biggest entertainment company in China for 2 years now since he signed the contract with the company when he was 14. He was chosen when he won first place in one of the competitions for his school. Xiao Zhan still remembered when Wang Yibo ran to him and practically shoved the name card of the guy who introduced himself as an employee of Yue Hua company to his face. It has always been Wang Yibo's dream to stand on stage and perform for people. The boy is always passionate about music and dance since he was 10. His room that used to fill with his favorite Lego sets starts to leave space for his favorite bands and dancers' posters, and CDs. Now it's a chance for Wang Yibo to step closer to his dream, Xiao Zhan can't help but feel happy for him.

A small pouts make its way on Wang Yibo's face "But the thing is, there will be a lot of senior artists attend as judges. Even the CEO is there!! I'm so nervous!! What if I tripped and fall flat on the floor??! That will be so embarrassing, geee!" Wang Yibo groans as he leans on Xiao Zhan shoulder.

Xiao Zhan lifted his arm and pulled Wang Yibo closer "Don't be ridiculous. I know you'll do just fine. You're the best. You have talent, personality, and the most adorable face on the entire planet! Those trainees will be nothing compared to you."

Wang Yibo giggled as he went to nudge Xiao Zhan's abdomen with his elbow "You're so cheesy."

"Hey, I'm telling the truth! Believe it or not, those judges will have their jaw dropped on the floor the moment you show your dance to them."

Wang Yibo bites his lips to prevent a wide smile to spread on his face "You think so?" he asks softly as he lifts his head to stare at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan looked back at him with a smile and nods "Emm! Look!" he turned to point to the sky. Wang Yibo followed his gaze "My Yibo will be like those stars. He will give light to even the darkest sky with his mere presence. My Yibo will shine the brightest among people. Audiences around the world will come to see you and admire you because you deserve the world and only the best."

Wang Yibo smiled softly, his eyes felt hot "Zhan ge..."

Xiao Zhan caressed Wang Yibo's hair "And if you fall, remember that I'll be there to support you and get you back on your feet. I promise you'll never find yourself alone because you will always have me, Yibo."

Wang Yibo sobs as he hugs Xiao Zhan tightly "I hate you! My face will look swollen and ugly tomorrow with all these cries and it's all your fault! Who taught you to say all these words?" Wang Yibo's hand went to smack on Xiao Zhan's chest.

Xiao Zhan laughed as he places a soft kiss on the side of Wang Yibo's head "You're so adorable. Getting all emotional with my words. What am I going to do with you, Wang Yibo?"

Wang Yibo whined as he gives another smack to XiaoZhan, making the latter laughed harder.

**********

Finally, finish with chapter 1 hahahha. I hope you like this! See ya in the next chapter~ ;D