Kusatta: Yeah... We're all more than our Quirk. That, is why we're here.

But then, as quickly as he left, Discord returned to the group, chuckling to himself.

Discord: Well well well, maybe both your ideas weren't so original.

Kusatta: Eh? What are you saying?

Discord: I'm saying that I know how to reach your number one wanted recruit.

Before he could get questioned further, Discord turns to leave.

Discord: Pack your things. We're going on a small trip. Meanwhile, I've got to prepare a little cover story to sweeten the deal for our offer.

Kusatta: N-Now hold on! How can you be so sure all the sudden!? What were you told!?

Discord: I'll explain in a bit. What's important now is that we make a sweet enough deal to tempt a Hero to help save the world for the better.

Angelo: Geez, you don't have to be so cryptic with your words. Just say what the final goal is, please!

Kusatta: Hey! It's not his fault! The writer introduced us way too early, showed us off way too frequently, and is trying to keep everyone invested and interested in us long enough until our own story arc!

Angelo: ...What?

Kusatta: I- I mean- Don't be so rude!

Discord: ...I have no idea what either of you are on about, but we should focus our attention on how to greet this... Kinetic Hero. If he wants to save the world...

Let's help him do just that.

Timeskip

Slowly, light started pouring back into your sight, as you blinked your eyes rapidly. You passed out, obviously. But for how long?

Suddenly, a cane was swung towards your face, clashing against your Quirk, yet startling you wide awake.

(Y/N): WHAT THE FU-

???: Oh good! Your Quirk is working again!

Startled from the surprise attack, you quickly sat up and realised where you were. The bright room you were in, and the bed you were just laying in, all lead to the conclusion that you were in Recovery Girls temporary office.

Slowly turning your head in fear, you look down at Recovery Girl, gripping her cane like a weapon.

(Y/N): H-Hey there... You wouldn't be the type of person to beat up someone who was just unconscious, would you?

The medic only smiled as she gripped her cane more tightly.

(Y/N): O-Oh, you would. Uh...

Recovery Girl: Oh calm down, dear. That was just to make sure your Quirk was still working as intended after that fight of yours. It's been broken three times today, and there's been concern that it could lead to some... problems.

(Y/N): ...And you tested that on whether I could withstand a cane to the face.

Recovery Girl: Well, you can't argue with results, can you?

(Y/N): I... guess, yeah. Oh! When you say... concerns. What do you mean by that?

The Hero said nothing. She only pointed her cane past you, and towards the seat beside the bed you were in. Your eyes widened in surprised, seeing who it was.

(Y/N): *in head* Her? I thought she...

Recovery Girl: She arrived nearly instantly after you did. Never left your side for some reason, and scared off some students from both Hero Classes, all until she fell asleep.