The masked Villain, however, chuckled as he interrupted Angelo.

Discord: I've seen enough. I'm satisfied.

Angelo: O-Oh! Great!

Discord: Still... that doesn't change the fact that he's still in the Hero Course, and supposedly devoted to it through and through...

Kusatta: Yeah. He'll try and stop us if we tell him what we want from him.

The top dog Villain began pacing back and forward, pondering over the potential recruitment.

Discord: Angelo... you were previously in U.A's Hero Course a few years back, weren't you?

The red-haired Villain turned towards Angelo in surprise, as it was her first time hearing that.

Angelo: *sigh* Yeah? So what?

Discord: The Pro Hero studies... they always follow the Sports Festival, correct?

Angelo: ...You're not saying we reach him through that, right?

Kusatta: It's too unreliable. We'd have to find out what Hero he'd be studying under, travel to said place, and convince him to join some shady guy in a mask to "save" the world, all in the span of a week.

Angelo: *sigh* Unfortunately, it's the best option we've got. Provisional licenses aren't handed out until the second year, so getting another opportunity where the students are disconnected from U.A is gonna be near impossible.

Discord: Yeah... you're right. It's a shame, really. (L/N) really would've been a great addition.

Suddenly, the phone inside Discord's jacket rings, as the Villain immediately picks up and walks to the other side of the room to talk to the caller.

Discord: Alright, what did you do?

???: *through phone* Agh, why's that your first reaction to me, buddy? Listen... I've got a bit of an idea for you, boss.

As the skull masked Villain talked to the person on the other end of the call, Angelo slumped back into the couch.

Angelo: Quick to leave, huh? Who's he taking to?

Kusatta: *rolling eyes* Probably Pasternak or something. You don't have to pry into everything.

Both Kusatta and Angelo waited in silence as their boss kept talking to the other end of the phone call. But then, the wire littered Villain quickly shot her gaze at the lazing white haired boy.

Kusatta: ...You never said you were in the Hero Course.

Angelo: Didn't you just say not to pry into everything!? Well- *sigh* Yeah... A few years ago. I was a second year in U.A when I ditched it all.

Kusatta: But why? Seems like a wasted opportunity to me.

Angelo: ...It just became hard for me to associate myself with the Heroes of today. They're just... filled with demons.

Kusatta: Demons?

Angelo: Demons that never look beyond your Quirk. I just... became tired of just dreaming of being a tool, especially after-

He stopped himself from going on any longer, before sighing.

Angelo: I don't care how "Heroic" my Quirk might be... I'm more than that. And I'm sure the same is said for everyone else.

Kusatta suddenly looked down at her open hand. The red wires that sprouted from her skin flashed in sync with her heart beat...

And she hated it.