**UPDATED** Chapter 76 part 2

Start from the beginning

After singing, he sighed unwillingly. He put back the blue chrysanthemum on his hair and was annoyed how the flower have abruptly taken out the blush on his face. 

******

The fourth wife shook her body uncomfortably and couldn't sit still. 

Er Nai Nai turned her head and smiled: " He look so beautiful and even more feminine than our women!

She especially noticed the big radiant diamond ring on Shang XiRui's hand: " This flesh and skin is fine enough. " The fourth wife answered yes and smiled reluctantly.

Shang Xi Rui sits on a chair without twisting the strings or unfolding the scrolls. Facing the stage, he clasps the strings and beats and kneads his arms and shoulders. 

This set of movements works very well with the Huqin. Every effort is made with his hands, the sound of Huqin directly expresses Shang Xi Rui's inner desire and expresses his desire and emotion.

In the story, his character was sitting alone. There was no object to seduce. While Shang Xirui sat on the stage, thousands of people under the stage were his targets. 

Every bone in his body was full of sex. Every look was dripping with honey and there was no need to open the mouth to make the sound of the orioles. Every clawing and scratching were etched in the hearts of the men under the stage. 

The tune of their applause has changed, shouting Shang XiRui's name nonstop, inside each and every men's heart under the stage yearns for this little bird. They all hated that they could not jump on the stage to make love with him and immediately relieve his loneliness.

******

Er Nai Nai felt it too frowned once more. She didn't believe what Cheng MeiXin said about Shang XiRui, because she knew they had a deep conflict. But now she believed her about ten percent, she turned her head and said softly to the fourth wife. : " This is a widow? What kind of widow is this? Do widows spend the night like this? "

After Shang XiRui rubbed his arms seemingly lonely, he noticed that the shoes on his feet dirty. He raised one of Erlang's legs and lifted a corner of his own skirt, revealing a pair of three-inch golden lotus (aka 3-inch golden lotus feet shoes) in full view. 

He even made the shoe uppers embroidered with gold and silver, which caught people's eyes. Someone in the seat gave a long 'wow", and then some others whistled. 

The little feet of old-fashioned women are also secretive and they will never show others. The mystery behind it made it more exciting. Of course, it is impossible for Shang Xirui to wrap up both of his feet. This is the stilt work of the actors. 

It was already too late for him to learn how to walk on stilts.  He wasn't that young anymore at that time when he learned how to do it. His feet was cruelly tied onto the stilts for three months. He ate and drank and walked with the stilts on. He practiced too hard that he couldn't walk properly after removing them. 

******

Li QiaoSong's Huqin was particularly playful. Shang XiRui's movements are in harmony with his playing. He raised his toes at the same time with the beat. He brushed the two uppers with his handkerchief in a beautiful manner until they weren't dirty and then nodded in satisfaction.