Y/N: Wow

Y/N: Wow.

Maria: You like it?

You held it up and threw it on. It fit like a charm.

Y/N: Like it? No.

Maria looked a bit down before you picked her up again.

Y/N: I love it.

Maria cheered happily and as you held her close. Elizabeth smiled as did Braum.
-------
You sighed as you entered the house and tossed your keys into the bowl. Immediately you noticed the absence of everyone. You walked into the dark living room and found Totoro asleep outside of the dollhouse. Mini Ahri was laying with him but the other guinea pigs must've been inside.

You gently rubbed his ear and walked to the kitchen when you pulled out a case of beer. Time for your favorite Christmas tradition. Drink all night, sleep all day, rinse and repeat until duty calls.

Good thing you restocked on the alcohol.

You popped open the first bottle and took a drink. One became two. Two became twelve. Twelve became three packs. Soon, you were stumbling around like a drunk idiot through the house while your record player played Christmas tunes.

Y/N: Rocking around, the Christmas tree, fuck the holidays~

You took another drink as you danced to the song playing in the empty house. You stumbled into the wall and stood straight up. You squared up and looked around for whoever bumped into you. Oh yeah. You were alone.

All alone.

Fuck.

You shook your head and looked around the empty house. After months of a crazy house filled with something always going on, you realized just how quiet things were.

You looked around the room and realized what you had just done. You took a left instead of a right. You were about to fall deep into the abyss and you had no way to stop it. You were going to set the bottle down, but you realized it was too late.

You found yourself staring at your reflection. Fully geared up with your rifle in your hands. Bloodshot eyes and that stupid fuckibg smile.

You needed to calm down. You needed to get your mind off of this. Did Jinx leave any weed behind? No. She took it all. She wasn't here.

No one was here.

Just you.

Totoro lifted his head and watched as you gripped the bottle in your hand. You glared at the mirror as the younger you stared back at you. Blood coated your entire body from head to toe. Your eyes were wide and your rifle was missing. You only held a knife.

Terrorist: <What the fuck is that thing?!>

Terrorist: <Shoot it! Shoot it!>

Terrorist: <No...p-please!>

Darius: Jesus Christ, kid. What the hell did you do?

You cried out and threw the bottle at the mirror which caused it to shatter. Totoro grabbed Mini Ahri and ducked into the doll house as you grabbed your head.

Calm down. Clear head. Pleasant thoughts. Think about the good times. Happy things and not the past. Get out of your head. Deep breaths.

You slowly calmed down and sat on the couch. You sat in the dark for a moment as the music contiued to play in the background.

Sometime soon, you fell asleep.
--------
You woke up the next day half dead and drooling on the couch. You were still wearing your new jacket but you were confused by the noise you heard. Other people in your house.

You slowly sat up and rubbed your head as you listened to the sound of broken glass being cleaned up. You also had a blanket over you. You looked over your shoulder and saw who was responsible.

Jinx: I knew I shouldn't have left him alone.

Akali: Dude. Mr. Y/N was partying hard.

Eve: Has this happened before?

Jinx: Yeah, like, once. No telling how bad it actually was.

Ahri: What is it? Like, PTSD?

Kai'sa: Does he have that?!

Jinx: I dunno. He refused to go see someone.

You groaned and held your head which caught the girls' attention.

Y/N: Can you guys please keep it down. I got a major hang over going on over here.

Jinx: What...

Y/N: I fucking tripped on Totoro and hit the mirror.

Ahri: And all the...

Y/N: Every year I get drunk and celebrate.

Kai'sa: But...

Y/N: I'll be upstairs sleeping this off.

You stood up, blanket over your shoulders, and shuffled over to the stairs that lead to your room. You made it to the third step and gave up. You laid on the step and sighed.

Y/N: Ah. So close.

Akali: Not really.

Y/N: <Inaudible mumbling>

The girls looked at you and you looked up at them.

Y/N: The hell are you guys even doing here? Break started.

The girls looked at you for a moment before you noticed that a new batch of Christmas music was playing. You lifted your head and looked around the room to find that the entire place was actually decorated. Your eyes eventually fell on the girls who were all wearing Santa hats.

Y/N: What's...

Jinx: We all agreed that we could spend Christ here.

Eve: With you.

Kai'sa: At least for this year.

Akali: Didn't want you to be alone, dude.

Ahri: So, yeah.

You looked at the girls for a moment.

Ezreal: Don't get all ugly crying face on us now.

You punched your friend in the shoulder as everyone else laughed. You chuckled to yourself and looked at the makeshift Christmas tree that everyone had set up.

It was a metal rod that was decorated with beer cans and bullet casings with a beer bottle as the star.

Garen: Figured we'd do something for ya since you'll be on your own.

Y/N: Yeah, well, it looks like shit.

Ezreal: So it suits you well, I see.

You smiled and looked at everyone again.

Jinx: Merry Christmas, Bud.

Ahri: Merry Christmas, <Love>.

Eve: Merry Christmas, Dear.

Kai'sa: Merry Christmas, Boss.

Akali: Merry Christmas, Mr. Y/N!

You looked at them all before you smiled.

Y/N: Yeah. Merry Christmas, girls.