Sprice: A forbidden romance

Character: Rice
Sponge
Kiwi
Puro

Rice woke up happily. He was finally going to meet his lover, Sponge. He and sponge loved each other deeply. Ever since Rice begged for Sponge to fuck his femboy ass. "Sponge will be over soon!" Exclaimed Rice.

Rice was wearing his maid outfit as regular. The skirt came down to the middle of his thighs. 'Glad this came in extra extra extra small! I'm too short!' Thought the tiny man. He looked around his room and blushed.

"Sponge can't see the fact that I cum to him! He'll think I'm a pervert!" Screamed Rice. The young boy rushed to pick up his cum stained clothes. He almost finished when he heard a knock on the door.

Rice ran down to the door and adjusted his skirt. He swung open the door and saw Sponge, Puro, and Kiwi. "O-oh," Said Rice, "I didn't know Puro and Kiwi were coming." A blush crept over his face.

"Ah! I thought I mentioned that!" Exclaimed Sponge. He nervously scratched his neck. Sponge was approximately 17 feet tall and he towered over the 5 foot tall boy. Rice blushed a deeper red as he realized he could blow Spinge without getting down. "I-it's ok..."

Sponge walked into the tiny boy's house. It reeked of femboys. Sponge touched Rices cheek. "Nice to finally meet you, Riceoshey.~" Rice covered his face at the mere mention of his full name. "S-shut up Sponge!" He squealed. Kiwi sat on Rice's couch. "Hah. Pretty small!" He exclaimed. His accent sounded especially thick today.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KIWI!" Exclaimed Rice. He buried himself into Sponge. "I love you Sponge!" Sponge gently stroked the femboys hair. "Remember what I came here to do?"

Rice nodded nervously. "B-but." Puro gasped. "YOUR GONNA FUCK RICES BUTT???" "SHUT THE FUCK UP PURO" screamed rice.

"I wouldn't mind that tho..." Said Sponge. Rice gently stroked Sponges hand. "Come upstairs with me.~" He whispered seductively. Sponge blushed a light pink. "Forward aren't we?"

Sponge followed Rice upstairs. He watched Rice's butt as he walked. Sponge drooled lightly. 'Can't wait to tear that ass up!' He thought.

Rice opened his door and blushed as he noticed pictures of Sponge were on his computer. "Ooh~ someone likes their Sponge!"

They fucked I'm not writing that fuck you rice