𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞?

Start from the beginning

"Then what about..." The crow mask placed two fingers under his chin. "Allowing you to participate in the Magical Shift Tournament?"

"HOLY NO!" The exceeds yelled in unison.

"EH?!" Grim and (Name) chorused.

"Should you manage to solve the case, I will allow your dorm special rights to participate in this year's tournament." Crowley bargained with a smile on his face. "How about that? Oh, how very kind of me, is it not~?"

"Yeah, very kind..." Pantherlily sarcastically said.

"Wha—What...?!" Grim shrieked.

"The winner of the tournament will be shown on TV internationally. It's a chance to be showered with praise and applause~!" Crowley added. "You might even get the chance to announce what a great newcomer you will be~!"

"Th-this is bad... I'm getting lured in by the image alone...!" Grim complained.

(Name) and the exceeds just looked at each other, shrugging on Grim's tsundere attitude...

"However, you said you won't be cooperating, did you not?" Crowley reminded. "How unfortunate. Let's pretend I didn't say anything about the matter."

The exceeds sighed in relief...

"Wait a second! I'll do it! I'll help out!" Grim yelled.

The exceeds panicked in fear...

"Oh, my? You will?" Crowley had sparkles in his eyes.

Grim smirked, "If you're gonna let me in the tournament, then it's obviously a yes!" He replied. "Right?" He asked the exceeds.

"Let's catch the culprit and join in the Tournament!" Happy exclaimed.

"I thought we needed 7 players to participate..." Pantherlily uttered.

"Well, as the Headmaster, I will perform a very magical miracle and do something about the remaining 4 players." Crowley granted. "It seems that Carla and Miss Heartfilia won't enter the line-up. From Carla's face, she doesn't want to. Miss Heartfilia is in-charge in the entrance ceremony."

"BUT I ALSO DON'T WANT TO JOIN!" Pantherlily complained.

(Name) sighed in annoyance, fixing her uniform. "Are we literally starting today?"

"Yes!" Grim and Happy chorused, taking (Name)'s wrists. "Let's go and take statements, hurry!" Grim yelled. "Magift! Here we come!" Happy cheered.

"I hate this..." Carla muttered.

"I'll be counting on the 5 of you."

[𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐮𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭]

~ 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ~

"I heard that the injured people are all here. We're coming in!"

"Grim! Keep Quiet!"

(Name) was the first to enter since the cats are arguing again...

"Prefect Heartfilia!" The first student bowed a bit. "A-Are you here to visit me?" He blushingly asked.

"Stop hitting on her, dude!" The second student smacked his head. "Prefect Rosehearts and she are close, even Trey-senpai and Cater-senpai!"

(Name) kept a poker face, "On behalf, yes." She retorted, causing for the first student to stick his tongue to tease his fellow friend. "But I'm here to question what happen to the incident because the Headmaster told me to investigate the stairs' security." She smiled.