Rogue Luna chapter 11.

Start from the beginning

"What's happening is everything okay? Iris are you alright my dear?" Vi asked worriedly.

Before I could answer Damien stepped in to interrupt. "Iris agreed to join the pack as a birthday present for me," 

"Oh my Goddess Damien you need to leave so that we can practice for this night, it'll be a special night for both of you," She pushed Damien out of the way and dragged me away so that we could practice.

We spent about two hours practicing before Vi declared that that it was perfect. As I was walking  towards the exit the woman from the other day stopped me and sneered in my face.

"I didn't think Damien would let a dirty rogue like you into our pack, it's a shame honestly," She said as she pushed her blonde ponytail behind her. 

"My name is Jade by the way," She gave me a sickly sweet smile as she held her hand out for me to shake it.

"What the hell have I done to you?" I hissed as I looked down at her hand in disgust.

She dropped her hand and her smile as she walked up closer to me.

"You stole him from me, when he found you in the forest he used the mind link to break up with me. The mind link! He said he couldn't be with me anymore because he found his soul mate. Even after he told me he was going to make me his Luna," She said angrily.

"You're lying, Damien said he's never been in a serious relationship before," I snorted.

She smirked.

"Looks like your little mate is lying to you then," She said before walking away from me. 

Why would he lie to me about something like that? Was he scared I was do something dangerous if I found out the truth?

'You wouldn't but I will' My wolf voiced angrily.

"Hey are you ready? You've just been standing there looking confused," I looked up to see Damien watching me. 

I nodded and walked over to him, we silently walked back to the pack house hand in hand. Before we entered the pack house I stopped Damien. 

"Why did you lie to me?" I asked him calmly.

"Lie about what?" He turned to look down at me. 

"You lied to me about Jade," I said. I was calm but on the outside but on the inside my wolf was swirling with fury at the thought of Damien claiming someone else as his own. 

"Listen, I didn't want to upset you so I had to lie," He sighed. 

I pulled my hand away from his.

"What would I be upset about?" I asked coldly.

He hesitated for a moment, in fear of what would possibly happen next.

I-I was going to mark Brittany as my Luna, I was so sure that she was my mate," He said.

At those words I felt my internal self being roughly pushed to the side, as if I no longer had control of my body but I could hear the thoughts swirling around in my mind. She wanted to find Jade and end both her and Damien for she hated the idea of our mate marking another she wolf who isn't us. I shifted into my wolf on the stop, she saw red, nothing but red.

"Iris please calm down, this is exactly the reason why I avoided telling you," Damien said, slowly approaching me. My wolf lunged at him, pinning him to the ground so that we were on top of him trying to snap at his face, his arms in front of him guarding his face.

"Iris! Control your wolf!" He ordered. My wolf was aware that he was not our Alpha yet and he had no control over us.

Suddenly targets switched in my mind as my wolf said the word 'her', and I knew she was talking about Jade. We turned around to see Jade leaning against the wall of the recreational center smirking as she was enjoying the show We immediately charged at her and she quickly shifted into her honey brown wolf but it was of course no match for mine. We lunged at her, knocking her to the ground, she tried biting at our snout but my wolf slammed her paw into Jade's throat aggressively, causing her to whimper. There were people around us screaming and shouting, trying to take control of the scene but it was no use, my wolf was furious. 

We felt someone yank back on our tail hard as we were thrown to the ground whimpering. We got up and noticed a seething Damien, eyes as black as midnight and I could tell he was having a difficult time controlling his wolf himself.

"BOW!" He ordered as he stood in front of us fuming. Jade whimpered and did as she was ordered but I on the other hand did not move a muscle.

Damien walked towards me and grabbed my right ear and pulled it down hard so that I was now at eye level with him.

"I said bow!" He hissed into my ear.

I reluctantly bowed, hating it with every bone in my body but still doing as I was told.

"Now shift both of you and Jade be gone," He demanded. 

We both shifted, someone came to Jade's side and wrapped a blanket around her exposed body and pulled her away. Someone offered me a blanket and I yanked it out of their hands. I wrapped it around my body and stormed into the pack house, avoiding eye contact with anyone in my way ad slamming Damien's door shut as I entered his room.

How could he almost mark another she wolf without being certain? All of this happened because I just so happened to be too close to this pack's territory.

There was a knock on the door.

"Iris please let me in," I heard Damien plead behind the door.

"Tell your bitch to go open her door," I snapped.

"Open the damn door before I break it down," He warned.

I quickly got up to unlock the door and scurried back to the bed where I sat. He came rushing in and pulled me up from the bed to pull me into a hug.

"Damien please stop I can't breath," I gasped as that inescapable feeling began to fill my body.

"Iris I'm sorry I shouldn't have kept something like that from you, I should have told you the minute I found you," Damien apologized as he let go of me.

"How could you?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know, most wolves find their mates at 18 and I just was so sure Jade was the one but what I feel for you is nothing compared to me and her, this is a true bond, I was with Jade for comfort," He held my hands and rubbed his thumbs on the back of my hands.

"If I'm going to be a part of this pack and eventually be marked by you then no more secrets or I'll be sure you'll never be able to find me," I warned.

"Of course, you have my word,"

________________________
This chapter has been edited