𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Alexis's Pov

"Malfoy, what the hell are you playing at get down from there before you hurt yourself", i worried.

"Don't try and pretend you care, you can't stand the sight of me so what's the point, i can't live with my self knowing that i disgust you", he blubbered.

"Malfoy please you're scaring me, just come down and we can talk", I took a step forward, but staying back enough so he wouldn't react.

"Tell me you feel the same way Lexi, please i need that from you, i'm begging you", he said desperately.

"Y-yes Malfoy i do, now just please back over to this side of the railing before you fall", i demanded.

He took in a deep breath and slowly turned round to face me, making sure he didn't fall. I rushed over to help him, as i ran i tripped over my robe and crashed into the railing, I groaned out in pain from the fall and looked up to find Malfoy dangling from the railing. I Jumped to my feet and offered him my hand.

"Fuck, Malfoy take my hand now, come on take my hand", i cried out.

His face went a deep red as it was taking all his strength to keep grip on the railing. I tried my hardest to pull him up but he's heavier than he looks.

"You're going to have to help me out here Malfoy, i need you to pull yourself up as i pull you to me", i wailed.

"Alexis, i can't do it, how about you try a spell and quickly because i'm going to lose my grip", he groaned.

"Of course you're right, I have to use the Levitation Charm", i beamed.

"What can i say i'm always right", he said as he forced a smirk.

"You're dangling from a building and you're still an arrogant sod", i laughed.

"Yes Alexis, i am dangling from a building, so please can you actually do the spell", he begged.

I pulled out my wand quickly, pointing it at Malfoy,

"Wingardium Leviosa", i bellowed.

I lifted Malfoy over the railing and he crashed not so smoothly onto the floor.

"Fucking hell Lexi, you need be careful, you don't want to ruin my pretty little face now do you", he smirked as he patted him self off.

One minute he's hanging off the side of a building and the next he's back to being his egotistical self. That's Draco Malfoy for you.

"Now talk, what the hell was you thinking", i begged.

"If i tell you then promise you'll give me a chance Lexi, i'm not who you think i am and i can be better for you", his smile soon faded.

"I promise and you don't need to be better for me, you just need to be your true self", I took his hand in mine and squeezed it tight to reassure him that's okay.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

We spoke for hours and with each word he spoke, my heart shattered that little bit more. From hearing about his childhood that was just non-stop abuse from his father to then hearing about the dark mark, Voldemort and the task it was all heartbreaking to hear. I now understand, i understand why he is the way he is, he's grown up without the love and care that all kids deserve and i know exactly how that feels.

He had cried the whole time whilst telling me, i could see how badly he was suffering. I couldn't bring myself to say anything, well i didn't know what to say, i didn't know how to make it better.

"A hug maybe?", he suggested.

"Wait...what?", I asked

"I can see in your face that you're having a hard time on what to say to me, so maybe a hug would work", he muttered shyly.

"Oh..yeah sure", i stuttered.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close, gently rubbing my arm. I sunk into the warmth of his body, his embrace was warm and his arms felt so protective around my body. I could feel his grip getting tighter as though he didn't want to let go.

"Thank-you for this, it means a lot to me", he whispered softly.

"For what? I didn't do anything", i asked.

"For the hug, nobody has ever hugged me before, it feels nice", he smiled.

"You've never been hugged by anyone?", i blurted

"No, my father said it's an act of weakness and well my mother just isn't very maternal"

"Well you have me now, you don't have to be scared anymore Draco"

"You just called me Draco?", he said as he smiled.

"Well yeah, made sense considering that's your name "

"No you know what i mean, you always call me Malfoy and it's nice to hear you say Draco"

"Well Draco, maybe we should head back to the common room now, it's getting late", i suggested.

"No, please could we just stay here a little longer",

"Of course, just for a little while", i said as he wrapped me up tightly.

The air was cold, but i could feel the warmth from his heart. I was happy sitting here with him, we both was and he deserves to be happy right now.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated