Excusing herself she walked home with the box, her fingers clutching the gift so hard she was certain if it was glass ir would shatter.

There was one small mercy when she entered her door and that was that her brother had left. Leaving her a note of thanks and telling her he had accepted a package for her.

As soon as she walked into the kitchen she found a dress bag laying across her table and knew instantly who it was from. Closing her eyes she felt herself swaying.

"He's trying to kill me" she uttered to herself as she took in large gulps of air.

——

Olivia sat quietly in the black gown and the diamond necklace sat proudly on her neck. It had taken her a few hours to work up the courage to look into the dress bag and she was surprised once again. It was a black satin dress, in the same style as the night Michael was shot but this was more expensive, richer in taste and reason.

A sane person would of refused the gifts and the invite but there was a part of Olivia that was doing this out of confusion, curiosity and, well she wasn't sure.

As she smoothed down the fabric of her dress she realised that she was utterly and completely terrified of the effect Tommy Shelby had on her life.

Pulling her away from her dark thoughts she heard a knock at her door. Sighing she picked up her bag and checked her reflection in the mirror one last time.

Olivia looked beautiful. Everything about her dress, diamonds and hair sat perfectly but she felt so marred inside by her damage that she had a hard time accepting the woman in the mirror.

Opening the door Tommy turned around, the start of his smirk falling off his face as he took her in. Instead he had a steely look of determination as he took her hand and pulled her out the door.

"I don't know why I'm doing this" she answered honestly as she looked up into his eyes.

"I'll show you" he whispered as he kissed her check "You look beautiful"

——

Olivia thought the less questions she asked the better but that wouldn't be the case tonight. As Tommy walked them in to an event in his honour she quickly realised that the room was full of some of the countries notorious gangsters. It was made obvious by the amount of security everywhere.

A celebration of Tommy Shelby's survival and their shared business interests with a gentlemen called Alfie Solomons had piqued her interest.

"It's for the opening of five new factories" he whispered into her ear as he pulled her to one side, his hand resting gently on her hip "That will be a front for our supply"

"Why are you telling me this?" She hissed, her smile tight as people walked by.

"I want to be honest with you"

Turning to look at him they both heard the click of a camera and saw the flash on each others face.

"What's your name miss?" The young bespectacled photographer asked as he eagerly waited the information.

"Olivia Heart" she breathed, her eyes flitting between Tommy and the photographer. Tommy smirked before leaning over to the photographer and whispering in his ear.

A waitress passed and Olivia scooped up a glass of champagne, trying desperately to remain lady like as she downed the glass.

"Relax" he whispered as he grabbed her hand and began walking them out of the room. Olivia needed fresh air more than she needed champagne.