I'm doing that...with him!

Michael continues to gawp at Diana as Latoya did the same.Janet quickly cut the tension.'So Diana,would you like me to show you to your room',She smiled awkwardly,trying to draw the attention away from her stupidly gawping siblings.'Em sure,it was nice seeing you guys',Diana laughs,squeezing past Latoya as she finally came to her senses.'Hello Mikey',She smirks,giving him the side eye as she walked past him.Michael's heart began to beat into overdrive.
'Hi',He whispered as she disappeared round the spiral staircase.

Lunch Time
1:00

'Michael,pass me the sauce',Randy says from across the table.'Just stand up and get it',Michael sighs,pointing at how close the sauce actually was to the younger brother.'But I don't wanna',He laughs,smiling widely like a giddy child,which he definitely was.'Randy,Diana is our guest,we are not going to start acting out',Latoya snaps quietly in Randy's direction.'Urgh',He groans,rolling his eyes.They do the same and carry on eating.
'So Michael how are you feeling',Diana smiles.'Fine',He anwsers,seeming nochanant.'Well you thinking of any new songs to put on your solo album',She chirps.'No',Michael says,still just as nochalant.'Okay',Diana sighs.Michael can feel eyes everywhere,staring daggers at him.'Michael,don't be so rude',Katherine scolded.Katherine gives Diana a nod of condolences for Michael's disinterested behavior.'Are you sure everything's good,Michael',
Diana mouths,placing a comforting gaze on Michael as he tried to ignore it.He nodded to her.Eventhough, everything wasn't okay for Michael.Never was...He treated himself worse than Joseph treated him.Luckily,the old good for nothing idiot had been on a 'business trip'.It was obvious to everyone where he really was but no one shed light on the situation.

Everything just felt built up inside him,nothing happy,just pain and betrayal covering his brain.Slowly, clouding over the good memories he shared with his dis-functional family.

Michael's eyes shoot up when he hears the phone.Sometimes he imagines it was the police or a therapist.Either one would be good for their family.
Janet and Randy race to it,their childlike nature was pleasing to everyone.'Hello',Janet chirps down the phone.She let's out lots of nods of consideration and little noises that let the caller know she was listening.'Okay,I'll tell him',Janet squeals,quickly putting the phone down before racing to her eight years older brother.
'What is it Janet',Michael sighs,still knee deep in his depressing thoughts.
'The ABC network wants you to do the first ever American Music Awards',Janet screams,jumping up and down with pride and happiness.
Mumbles and joyous cheers filled the room. It even managed to make Michael crack his first smile since they started having lunch.

'And that's not even the best bit,guess who your doing it with',Janet cries out.They all wait in anticipation as Janet tries to control herself.
'DONNY OSMOND',She shouts,laughing and screaming at the news.'Wow,Mike,Donny is basically a mirror image of you except he has more charisma',Jermaine laughs,knowing how much Donny infuriated Michael.
Every since they met during the early J5 days,Michael saw him as a whining,self onsorbed,brat.From how he talked to staff to how he talked to his own mother.
'I can't do it with him ma',Michael sighs,putting his head in his hands.'Oh honey you might of had your differences but maybe Donny has changed', Katherine beams.'Yeah and he's super cute aswell',Janet smiles, obviously with an image of Donny in her head.

'Donny Osmond',Michael whispered to himself.
'This is going to be my worst gig yet',He sighs.