I nodded indicating that we don't mind. He also slightly nodded his head at his brother showing some sort of indication. His brother passed him a thin black thing, both of them turned around, we also turned behind them. Both of them on the side I couldn't see their faces anymore.

The huge screen infront of lit up.
I saw Mr. Yeosang on the screen wait- he wearing the same clothes he was wearing yesterday when I met him.

There were around 10 pictures of him in a office setting. The pictures expressed the stress and exhausted vibe very well.

The screen was turned off, there was a moment of silence in the room. "So, Mr. Choi!" He turned, oh DAMN why does his voice have to be so dominating and hot at the same time.

"How did Mr. Yeosang look yesterday when you met him?" I was silent for a moment once again, I gulped in before speaking. "He looked like an exhausted and tired worker, who was stressed because of work." I answered honestly.

"And now?" My gaze shifted to him, he looked so well put together, handsome. "Well put together." I answered nervously this time, lowering my gaze to the floor.

"Please look up at the screen." I heard his voice, I slowly looked up. This time he was looking so much more handsome, he was wearing the same clothes he was wearing now but with a two piece suit.

I swear the Kang brothers look like some Greek gods.

The way he posed and looked was everything

The way he posed and looked was everything. The bold formal suited him so well.

I was shocked, the way the pictures looked, ahh now I remember I have seen him in a hoarding of a mall, that's why he seemed so familiar, stupid me I was thinking about having some past story with him like in those books.

"We did it!" They both said together, doing a small high five.
"Wait- was this the reason why you didn't let me change my clothes yesterday?" The younger just nodded.

"So, Mr. Choi Beomgyu I will hand over the hard copies so that we can sign that later." Beomgyu just nodded, his throat too tight to talk. "Before you guys start placing the things would you like something?"

"No, Mr. Kang... Um..." Beomgyu paused he looked up to see him raising up his eyebrow. "You don't know me?" I shook my head.

"The mail didn't provide you with an introduction?" "No..." "Can I see it?" I took out my phone and opened the mail I had received yesterday, I passed him the phone, luckily our hands didn't touch otherwise I would have passed out then and there.
He read it with a serious and cold face, he furrowed his eyebrows and then handing it back to me.

"I am sorry for the inconvenience, this is Kang Yeosang my cousin. The mail didn't inform you that I was sending him in my place. And it was a informal disaster I would like to apologise if you were offended in anyway." Boy spoke like all this was scripted and he had learnt it by heart, he knew very well where to pause where to take a breath. It was just too on point to be real.

"And I am Kang Taehyun, your roommate. And you are mine." He was staring at me, while my eyes widened and my cheeks started to burn, I really hope I didn't turn into a tomato.

'you are mine.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
Another Chapter done
More stuff coming soon.