Chapter 2

Rainbow POV:

Kyran-" Um... what was that game again Rainbow?????""It was Yandere Simulator.""And how do u spell that?"" r u serious rn..Ur SCHOOL IS LITTERALLY CALLED YANDERE HIGH!!!!!!" Gold said he was the smart like what the fu-... I did not just think that word, no no no.

After that

Kyran finally googled it."Yandere Simulator is a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating anyone who seems interested in him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl."(Actual description of the game)Then I said" I wouldn't recommend going near Ayano and "Senpai"."But what about Taro he's really nice and doesn't see any of us as lovers more like friends."Funneh then said but I just didn't know what to think anymore."Just don't make Taro fall in love with anyone and we'll be good"

Gold -"alright"

Funneh- "Cool"

Kyran- "Fine"

"Can I help her kill?" 

"Alec! Wth is wrong with u!"Everyone was confused and shocked that he would say that."ummmm...I know who killed Valerie!"Is what he said and everyone was even more shocked."who!!"

"it was Yandere-chan or Ayano Aishi...I'll tell you the story."

Insert story time

We all sat on a bench and water fountain in the middle of the school.

A few years ago before yandere came here, she went to school at Akademi High School. Taro also went there. He had a crush on his childhood friend Osana but she was killed in a week into school.He had crushes on 9 other girls, all of them killed after the other. When ayano killed all of them Taro decided to give up love so Yandere brainwashed him to give back into love hoping he would love her, but instead he switched schools and Yandere followed kept trying to make him love her. He started developing feeling for Ayano and then he met Valerie and Dated her. Yandere decided to kill her so she hired me to clean part of the evidence, I agreed because she was paying me money for my family... I was desperate. soon after I quit because I didn't want to do this anymore so she was pissed and killed Valerie by herself and threatened her by killing her dog and writing with his blood on her dorm windows. When it was all cleaned up and done investigating Yandere poisoned her and then burned her dorm and everything in it at the end of year party. The next year of end of year we went on that zombie game where we found an old looked haunted house. The reason why Yandere threw the picture under the dresser was because Valerie was next to her in the photo I saw it after words a week later after school ended. That was the last time yandere murdered someone and the story of Valerie's death.

End of story time

"woah." Funneh said unconfortable while moving a little." Yandere's dangerous! I don't think we should tell anyone else about this and Alec if you think I'm going to break up with you...I'm not. I understand you were doing it for your family plus you desided to quit because you realized what you were doing was wrong:) I'm proud of you." Alec smiled slightly and Funneh hugged him. 

After school

Taro/Senpai POV:

I was walking around the fountain waiting for Yan-Chan. She said she wanted to meet up here but it's been to long, so I brought my book. After about 12 minute of reading someone came. It wasn't Yandere though. It was a girl with pink hair and a quirky Cake hat. She looks like Valerie but I know she's dead. I saw her body so there's no way this girl is her. She then spoke as she sat down next to me on the fountain. "Hello, I heard people call you senpai. My name is Rainbow, Funneh and Golds sister." Wait... Funneh and Gold have a sister? Welll I didn't know that. " I'm new here and I'm sorry about Valerie." How did she know about that " It's fine Rainbow. What are you doing here so late?" "I could ask the same to you." "Well... I'm waiting for a girl names Yandere. Do you know her?" "I don't really know her but Funneh talked about her. I found out her real name was Ayano Aishi and you name is Taro Yamada, am I correct?" "Yep just right." "The reason why I'm here id because I'm bored and wanted to see the school, so I stayed behind. I also wanted to see the library for a book to read about how to kill your siblings for being annoying." She laughed while saying that. "Are you being serious because at my old school there was a lot of murder and death so I get concerned very easily about that." "Oh I'm sorry. How about we go hang out. Read, play, have fun!" "Alright!" We soon left because I wanted to see if Yandere was coming but I was waiting by the fountain for 2 hours so I guess she's not coming.

3rd POV:

We should be glad that they left because Yandere was staring through the window to see what Rainbow would do. (What the Fuck am I writing guys?) Yandere was ready to attack for her prey like a tiger. Thank goodness Rainbow and Senpai are just friends... right? Yan-chan thought as she was staring at them while they acted like little kids and not 1 kiss or hug anywhere. They might just be friends now but what about the future.

919 words and took 5 months to write because I'm lazy AF and am running out of Ideas.