chapter 1 : first meet

Shivangi and her whole family were extremely happy as Shivangi got the new main lead in the popular show YRKKH.

"This is so amazing! Wow I can't believe I got this role! I am going to play adult naira post leap and I am so excited!"Shivangi exclaimed in happiness

"Congratulations Di we are so so happy for you!"Sheetal said through the phone. Shivangi and her mom were in mumbai because of the auditions while the rest of her family members were in Dehradun.

The rest of her family wished her and congratulated her and then ended the call.

"Sheenu beta, you should go and get some rest now. Tomorrow rajan sir asked you to come to the set right and you will also meet your co actor. You can't be late too so go and sleep!"Yashoda aunty told. Shivangi nodded and then went to her room.

"I really hope my co actor will be good and nice. I guess I will find out about him once I meet him tomorrow!"Shivangi said to herself and then slept.

Meanwhile everyone at the khan's house was happy as well as mohsin bagged a role in yrkkh. His family congratulated him and wished him luck.

"A new chapter of my life is going to beginning hope tomorrow. I hope everything will go great..!"Mohsin said to himself praying everything will be fine.

Next day both Mohsin and Shivangi arrived at the set for the mock shoot.

Shivangi came first and she met with Rajan shahi. Once she did she sat waiting for her co actor.

Once Mohsin came he went to meet Rajan sir.

"Good morning Rajan Sir!"Mohsin said with a smile.

"Good morning Mohsin!"He replied.

"I hope I didn't come late..!"Mohsin said.

"No no. You are right on time. Come on I will introduce you to your co actor!"He said and Mohsin nodded. They both went towards where Shivangi was sitting.

When Shivangi saw Rajan Sir coming towards her she stood up. That was when Shivangi and Mohsin saw each other.

"Mohsin this is Shivangi,Shivangi this is Mohsin!"He said introducing them to each other. Shivangi was her first one to extend her hand for a handshake. Mohsin gave her a smile and shook hands with her.

"I will leave you guys to talk. We will call you in sometime for the mock shoot!"Rajan sir said. Both of them nodded and then he left.

"Hi,I am Shivangi Joshi! Nice to meet you!"Shivangi said with a smile.

"You are looking like a PK"He smiled and blurted out shocking Shivangi.

"What did he just say?"Shivangi thought. While Mohsin felt very bad for saying that to her.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean that..!"He said but Shivangi spoke.

"No that is okay..it is fine..!"Shivangi managed to speak. Mohsin was about to say something but they called them for the mock shoot.

During the mock shoot Mohsin couldn't concentrate that well as he was feeling bad for hurting her on the first day and mainly on the first introduction itself.