the love birds

Y/n's pov

(story of her feelings[ short])

I really wanted to go with draco but percy asked me first and i dont want to hurt him if he saw me with draco so instead i go with Hermione viktor left her so we spent the good day of our life together i dont knkw why but i wanted to stare at Draco but i thing he like cho cause cho is my seatmate he keep looking at her and i was lil bit jelous j wish i'm cho, no wonder why no one likes me even seamus dont like me and i hate that .

Over this day i keep drinking alcohol and hiding it from on school sometimes i also drink butterbeer and no one know about it.

One day i remember that i keep telling cho about how i fell in love with someone but i was drunk and remember just a lil i didn't know if cedric heard it cause that night she is with cho so i thing i'm in danger i dont know but i just think.

After 3 days

Its been days and i already stop drinking yesterday pansy show me draco's diary and blaise's one she read blaise first and i read draco's it says"bieng a death eater was a mess i'm in love but she dont like me even a stare don't work i really love her why i keep loving her if i know she will never like me i wish i was one of her friend so i can get clise to her i cant even use a poly juice without their hair of sweat i wont mention her cause maybe she accedentaly saw this i just want her to fall in love with me and grow with me bit instead astoria the only girl simping over me i dont love her thats why i won't date her all this smile was taken after i became a death eater i just like how she laugh i never love my self . In potion class i will see her and i will sit next to her in 12:34 05-09-1996" . I was shocked cause all my life is a mess cause even he didnt mention her i know its me cause in that time he sit next to me with a sweat at his face and when i talk to him he hug me so he wrote this thing just yesterday so he dont like cho and in the end part of the 32th page in the diary it says" i lelf a chocolate everyday in her table" so its me cause i always saw a chocolate and giving it to cho cause maybe its hers thats why he looks sad everytime i gave cho the chocolate.

This time today i will ask him for a date Tomorrow.

Swipe up to continue

Pls vote

And on this app please

For profile pics dm me on insta

For more story go to my tiktok acc i'll be posting a texting story soon about harry potter characters