got the whole crew riled up

Começar do início

"and how are we gonna get that?" I asked.

"So, Sarah Cameron is coming tonight. She'll bring the ori-"

"Hold on." Kie grumbled ,"Sarah? Why Sarah?"

"this is gonna be good," JJ nudges my side. I look up at him with a confused look and focus back to the conversation.

"Sarah sh-she got me into chapel hill yesterday, and thats where I got the letter." JB explained.

"You were in chapel hill yesterday with Sarah Cameron?" Kie asked starting to get upset.

"hes mackin on her," J announced to the group.

"I wasn-"

"you were totally macking Sarah Cameron," JJ cut John B off.

"I was using her for access, ok?" John B said said without thinking.

"Thats kinda low for you John B," I said looking up at the boy.

"did you tell her about the treasure?"

"I was just trying to get into the archives!" John B started arguing at the curly haired girl.

"is that a yes?"

"I left out key details," the boy confessed.

"Yo, What?!" Kie raised her voice. "you let a kook in on our secret?"

"Why are you guys mad though? You guys let y/n in right? so whats different about Sarah?" John B said basically calling me out.

Not gonna lie that kinda hurt. John B had a point, though I mean Sarah and I came from the same place basicaly, but I didn't like him calling me out like that.

☆☆☆

"All right." John B said opening up the twinkie door. We made our way to the hawk's nest to meet up with Sarah so John B and her can do a 'meeting or whatever.

Everyone started to get out of the van and John B quickly stated to the group that he was doing this alone. Kie obviously was upset by that, J was kinda confused by it.

"I just don't understand why were evolving her at all?" Kie poked at the boy one last time to try and get a full understanding of that relationship.

"We're not evolving her, it's just just like um a business meeting.." JB explains.

J looks at Pope and I singles a 'blowjob' hinting towards what JB is doing with Sarah. For the first time I actually saw Pope laugh at the blondie's joke. I just grinned at him while smacking his arm.

Sometime passed by as now lighting was zipping trough the sky as we shook by the rumbles on the ground. I got a little closer towards J since for no reason thunderstorms just freak me out. He took his arm and slithered it onto my waist and pulled me close.

"Hey y/n?" Kie asked me.

"mhm?"

"are you ok?" She asked me. I just tilted my head and kinda gave a confused look," back at the party, you and your mom kinda had a huge argument."

"yea it was badass," J replied.

"She said your disowned? Dose she really mean that?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "She hasn't been herself lately, shes been more stressed and my dad came home-"

"That was your dad?" Pope asked me.

"yeah."

"how is he?" J asked me softly.

"good, i think. I didn't really talk to him with my mom up my ass." I giggled to play it off.

I rested my head onto J's shoulder and just listened in on everyone's conversation. Later I heard a big crash that startled me. I looked around confused and J pulled me back making me realize it was probably thunder.

But then I heard something. Yelling. Crying. It sounded like a females voice. "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" I heard the muffled crying in the sound of the storm.

"guys." I stated. didn't hear me.

"guyyss?" I repeted myself hoping I would get an answer.

"Guys!" I raised my voice and everyone's head turned to mine, "dose anyone else hear that?" The down poor of the rain was the only thing surrounding us.

"hear what?" Pope asked.

"hey, just rest, you've had a long day," J whispered into my ear. I ignored him and got up as he asked what I was doing. I slid open the door and walked right out into the rain. I could hear the group's voices behind me telling me to get back.

I saw Sarah bent down over the ground. And I lifted my dress up and ran over to her, as the group did behind me. "Sarah! What happened!"

"I don't know what to do, he needs help." Sarah chocked out holding John B in her arms as he looked almost lifeless. "Topper shoved him."

"Topper? Where the hell is he!" J shouted over the rain getting mad. He started to storm off and I pulled his arm back over to his bestfriend that was laying on the ground.

"please, please, please get help!" Sarah pleaded. "I don't care who. Just call someone."

"Go! Go! Go!" we shouted at Pope whoe ran back towards the telephone post.

We watched as Sarah tangled her hands into his hair crying onto him. She kissed his cheek and Kie looked back at me. Well I guess we got our answer about his relationship.

a/n

heyyyy. i know. i know ive been gone. finals are this week and let me just say im a nervous wreck right now. was able to write this filler though, action coming next chapter! THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 10K READS! luv yall

xoxo claire