He adjusted his helmet, making sure it was still there to cover his silver hair that would definitely give his disguise away.

He tried not to meet anyone's eye as he encountered more people, some wore the same uniform as him, others wearing white lab coats.

"It's alright. You're totally blending in." Guin assured, her bitter tone earlier now replaced in a calm and soothing note as if she knew he was nervous.

"Just keep going. Thirty meters ahead starts your journey to Wonderland." She added, making Gusion scoff.

"Seriously, smartycurls?"

"Uhh, you can't call me that anymore."

"And why is that?"

"Because I just straightened her hair." Aurora answered.

"And colored it violet." Guinevere added.

"Violet, huh?" He knew the conversation was totally insensible in the kind of situation he was in, but it was certainly helping him ease up on his being fidgety.

"You girls are having a beauty make over while we're out here risking our lives?" Chou spoke up.

"It was magic hair dye and straightener. Got it from the black market a few days ago." Aurora explained.

"And you did this because?"

"Because Baker's men are probably looking for a dark-haired girl right now?" Gusion figured out.

"Exactly." Guinevere confirmed.

"Good thinking, smarty curls."

"As I always do, stupid blades."

"Ugh. Stop flirting." Karina protested, making Gusion feel stupid for finding his face suddenly growing hot.

Do they really sound like flirting?

"You should take that door." Aurora told him as he came in front of a metal door with a digital scanner at the side.

He had left the common corridors that a lot of employees were taking, and it was deserted, as if not everyone had business on that part of the floor.

Gusion stared at it, trying to figure out what it needed to open.

"Search for a card in that vest." Aurora suggested.

Gusion did as he was told, rummaging all over his gears for any card.

He did come across one with the face of the guard he robbed of his gears earlier. "Do you think this is it?"

"Let's hope it is or you'll be trapped in there."

"Hey, you should be careful in there." Karina said.

"We've got no other means of finding out if it's the right key." Gusion replied and lifted the card towards the scanner.

He was about to press it right in front of its reading lens when Guinevere spoke.

"Stop."

Gusion froze, confused. "What?"

"No, that's not the right card."

"Figured something out, smarty curls?" He asked.

He knew Guinevere all too well to consider whatever comes across her mind.

"Yes. The color. What color does that Identification has?"

Gusion looked at it. "Blue."

"That card might not have enough authority to get inside that door."