The Regretted Rejection||Jealousy/Fluff?

A/N: The characters will not have the same personalities exact personalities.

Henry confesses and Liam rejects him, now Liam has dreams(or flashbacks) of that moment over and over again repeatedly because he was oblivious of his crush.

Warning: Swearing

{~Liams POV~}

*~Flashback~*

"I like you a lot Liam!"

"I don't feel the same way, Henry."

"Oh...that-that's fine...!"

Henry's eyes filled with tears and his cheeks became even a darker pink from embarrassment, "Just know I support you, Henry." I say with sorrow in my voice.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turn my alarm clock off by harshly hitting it, I slowly open my eyes and look at the ceiling, 'I had that darn dream again.' I thought to myself. I can still see Henry's face from that day, the way tears filled his eyes at the fate of rejection. I sighed, "He'll move on from the rejection Liam. Now you have to move on from rejecting him..." I tell myself while a frown forms on my face.

I get up and head to my closet getting ready for another tiring and painful day at school.

——————

I arrived at school and saw Henry talking to Drew. It seemed as if Drew was bragging about something to Henry, "Oh my god Drew! For the last time, I don't want to hear about how much of a money addict you are!" I heard Henry yell out with slight annoyance in his voice.

I laughed a bit knowing that Henry was getting better from the rejection, I then walked over to Henry and Drew, "Hey~" I said, I was now standing next to Henry. Drew just looked at me while Henry spun around and screamed, "AHHH!" He then fell into Drew's arms. Jealousy washed over me like a wave, I crossed my arms looking at the other two. My eyebrow started twitching.

"Henry you idiot! Get your stupid weight off me before I drop you!!!" Drew exclaimed while Henry rolled his eyes.

I saw as Henry quickly got out of Drew's grip and stood back up steadily. Henry and Drew started arguing about what had just happened, they created a huge scene and it was just a whole lot of bullshit.

I then saw Jake walk over to us while looking down at his phone, 'He's probably texting his girlfriend.' I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Jake soon approached us and looked up, "What are they fighting about?" I then explained everything which made me furious by the second. I saw Jake look at me with a smirk, "Are you jealous?" He whispered to me, I felt the heat form in my cheeks, and just as I was about to argue back, Zander and Jake's girlfriend(Hailey) walked towards us.

"Pfft, you two act like a married couple," Zander said looking at Henry and Drew, I then saw Henry's face become red. It was hard for me to tell if he was flustered or mad. Jake just started laughing while Drew looked at Zander with a look of disgust on his face.

"Why the hell would I date or marry this idiot?!" Drew said while pointing at Henry, "He's literally the ripoff version of Deku-!" Henry then pushed Drew causing him to land in the fountain behind him. Drew stared at his wet clothes and then back at Henry, "What the fuck Henry?!" Henry laughed while Drew threw water on him.

I just wanted to punch Drew. But...what right do I have to be jealous? I mean I'm the one who rejected Henry making it clear I didn't love him. I looked back up, I was looking at Drew and Henry who were now soaking wet from the fountain water, I see Jake look over at me for a split second, and then his eyes move back to the two soaking boys, "Hey Drew, why don't you lend Henry some of your clothes?" My hand starts twitching, 'Please say n—wait...Drew wouldn't even agree in the first place!' I laughed a victorious laugh, Drew just stayed there looking at Jake with visible confusion on his face.