"But-"

Kenma cut me off again, "Shut up. Don't worry, it's going to be okay I promise . I want to see how it goes. I know he won't do anything since I'll be there, trust me everything is going to okay. Don't be scared Y/N. It's gonna be okay, if you want you can come to my house after school and we could play... or we could do whatever you want. I know girls don't really play games. But we can hang out, If you want"

I smiled, I was happy to have finally met a friend. A friend like Kenma. I knew he was kuroos best friend and I felt bad talking about his best friend like that.

We proceeded to walk. I was thinking about what Kenma said. Maybe I should become friends with Kuroo, even though he probally hates me.

Suddenly a tall gray hair boy walked up to Kenma and greeted him.

"Hi Kenma!" The boy smiled and waved

Kenma sighed and looked at the floor shaking his head

"No." Kenma said and walked away

"I-" my eyes widened and I tried so hard not to laugh because I didn't want to be rude

The boy walked away and left

I walked up to Kenma and looked at him still trying not to laugh

"So who's that?"

"Lev. Don't talk do him, don't look at him, don't think about him, don't even talk about him, I don't like him. He's so annoying"

Damn this boy has an attitude. I like kenmas little attitude. It's funny

"Okayy then~" I responded back

We proceeded to walk and head to our next classes

Time skip [ 12:30 pm ]

It was lunch time. I was not looking forward to sitting with Kuroo at all. But I know I had to. Maybe I should just ignore him and pretend his not even there. But then Kenma is going to wonder why. And I don't want to upset him either. I saw Kenma and Kuroo across the lunch room talking

Kuroo POV:

It was lunchtime and I was walking with mr best friend Kenma. Me and Kenma have been friends ever since we were kids. I always slept over at his house all the time. Kenma has always kept to himself. He doesn't really talk to much, Kenma has never had a girlfriend either. I used to think he liked guys but he told me he wasn't ready. Kenma knows I've been in a lot of relationships, hes been there for me through all my relationships. Me and Kenma have a  unbreakable bond. He's been there for me for many years and I've been there for him as well. Even when we fought. We didn't leave each other's side.

And as usual , Kenma was playing his game

"Kenma were about to eat soon put your game away! Now!"

"Hold on let me finish" He responded back. I could tell he was annoyed, but he needed to eat. I always made sure Kenma ate well before he continued playing his game. Kenma struggled eating, so that's why I've been by his side whenever he eats. Everybody thinks I'm to bossy to Kenma but I just care about him and want to make sure my best friend is okay.

"Kuro?" Kenma looked up at me

I looked down at the short boy

"Yes?"

"Earlier with Y/N... what happened?"

My eyes widened as Kenma said her name 

"What about her" I responded nervously

"You looked upset when you saw her"

"I don't remember. I don't even think I saw her"

"Kuroooo" Kenma groaned

He knew I was lying

"Y-Yeah?"

"Tell me the truth"

"I am!"

"No your not"

"I am"

"Are not"

"Are to"

"Are not"

"Are to"

"Are no-"

"Shush" he cut me off. "Your starting to annoy me. Just tell me after school"

Me and Kenma proceeded to walk and sat down

Me and Kenma proceeded to walk and sat down. We talked for a couple minutes and I saw Y/N. SHIT! I tried to find a way to hide my face before she could see me, Kenma looked at me like if I was having a seizure. I quickly hid my face underneath the table.

"What are you doing?" Kenma asked looking down at me . I shushed him. He looked up and he noticed Y/N, he looked back down at me. He smirked at me and my eyes widened. Oh shit he knows. Kenma looked up again and called Y/N.

"Hey Y/N! Over here!" Kenma stood up and waved at her. Kenma looked back down at me and smiled. I could tell Y/N was approaching

Damn that cat...